my girl

I ran through a meadow of flowers dragging the love of my life by the hand behind me. "Why won't you tell me where we're going?!", she yelled at me. "Just wait!", I yelled back at her while giggling. The delicatessen of her hand in mine, the small breeze making our hair flow, the desolate meadow we ran through, it all felt perfect.

I lead her to a beautiful place in the middle of a forest where I had laid out a picnic for the both of us. It was filled with snacks, a couple of candles, and a bouquet of flowers i had picked for her. I picked up the bouquet and held it out for her. "I just wanted to show you how much I love you darling!", I said to her as I handed her the flowers. She slowly took them from me and lovingly stared at them. She looked back up at me and smiled, before I could say anything, she wrapped her arms around my waist and pulled me into a sweet kiss. After what felt like forever, she pulled back from it. "I love you so much", she then placed another kiss on my lips, "you'll always be my love."

After a few more kisses and hugs, I walked her over to the picnic I had prepared for us. We both sat down and she admired everything. "Here!", I grabbed a strawberry and shoved it into her mouth while giggling. She responded back by shoving two into mine. We ate and fed each other snacks for a while. I then laid back in her lap and she held me tightly. We both laid back and gazed at the stars together with soft music playing in the background.

The soft music playing from a radio, the warmth of her body close to mine, her gentle hands caressing my hair, her heartbeat that almost lulled me to sleep on her chest. Everything was perfect. <33