a new student

Denki pov
,,Hey Kiri what do you think we are doing today"

,,I don't know maybe rescue training or WAIT MAYBE WE CHOOSE OUR HERO NAMES"

,,Yeah that would be-"

And suddenly Aizawa came in the room and interrupted me.
,,Good morning class sit down...............................today we have a new student"

I turned to Mina and said ,, Cool I hope she is nice."

,,Yeah I hope too"

,,You can come in now" said Aizawa

(Y/N)pov
I was standing there and waiting until I can come in the room. I was very nervous but happy too because I can make new friends.

,,You can come in now" I heard and opened the door. I didn't know what to do because all people in the were looking at me.
,,Now introduce yourself"

,,Hi I'm (Y/N) (L/N) and my quirk is animal i can transform into any animal i want."

,,Sit down next to kaminari, kaminari raise your hand"

,,Oh and also we will live in dorms because it is to dangerous"

After the school was over some classmates came over to me and introduced themselves.

,,Hi I'm Mina Ashido I think we would be best friends"

,,Yeah I think too"

,, I'm Denki Kaminari nice to meet you *wink* and this is bakugo "

,,Hey I'm Ejiro Kirishima and this is Sero"(idk the full name from Sero I'm sorry)

,,Nice to meet you guys "

,,Hey (L/N)-" said Mina

,,You can call me (Y/N)"

,,Ok do you want to come to our sleepover when we are in the dorms we want to do one"

,,K who is gonna be there?"

,,Just kirishima , Sero , Bakugo, Kaminari,you and me"

,,Ok"

After school I went home to pack all of my stuff because tomorrow we will move into the dorms I'm very excited about that .
*Time skip*
After I packed all of my stuff I heard my playlist on youtube ( sorry not spotify I hate spotify ) and after that I went to sleep.

Beep beep I heard and got up . I changed into my clothes.

(You can choose which one)

(If you don't like these imagine something else) I went to my dorm and decorated it

I went to my dorm and decorated it.
----------------------------------------------------
366 words
Hey I hope you like it .
Please tell me if here are mistakes it's not my first language.
Bye