The Demon Hidden In The Mist

/We start off after chapter 2, as team 7 and Tazuna are on a boat with a man rowing it [here's a picture of it]/

/The rowing boat man moves the boat for team 7 and Tazuna as they see the unfinished bridge as Naruto seeing it for the first time/

Naruto: Wow it's huge!

Rowing man: Hey be quiet, no noise we're traveling quietly for a reason.

/Then Naruto quickly covered his mouth as Sakura looks at the bridge with the expression of a lost gaze while Sasuke looks at Sakura who seem lost in her own thoughts but doesn't say anything as Kakashi looks at Sasuke, Naruto, and Sakura then looks at Tazuna/

Kakashi: Mister Tazuna before we reach the pear I want to ask you something, the man who is after you I need to know why if you don't tell us I'm afraid that I'll end this mission and we drop you off the assure.

Tazuna: I have no choice but to tell you, no I want you to know the truth like you said this is beyond the scope of the original mission, the one who seeks my life is a very short man who cast a very long and deadly shadow.

Kakashi: A deadly shadow, who is it?

Tazuna: You know him at least I'm sure you heard of him, he's one of the wealthiest man in the world the shipping magnet Gato.

Kakashi: Huh Gato, Gato transport, he's a business leader everyone knows him.

Naruto: Who, who, what, what?

Tazuna: Gato is a very powerful tycoon from a very famous company that's true, but below the surface with the same ruthless methods he uses to take over businesses and nations, he sells drugs, women, and children by using gangs and ninjas, it was one year ago since Gato first came to the land of waves, he used his wealth and thugs to take over our lands and if anyone stand in his way they just simply disappeared, Gato had total control of everything even our very lives, but he fear is the bridge if I manage to finish that then Gato's control goes and so does everything else, we'll be a free people once again.

/Sakura looks to Tazuna as if she's coming back to the world of the living/

Sakura: So that's how it is, long story short you're the biggest threat to this gangster and he wants you gone, is the right?

Sasuke: That means those guys we fought in the forest they were working for Gato.

Kakashi: If you knew all that why didn't you tell us this before hand.

Tazuna: Our land are very poor even our very nobles aren't able to pay high enough for a B rank mission, but if you do decide to leave me I'll die before I could get home but I'm sure it's not your fault after all I'm sure my grandson will be sad to know of my passing and my daughter will curse the leaf village until the day she dies.

/Kakashi sigh and then looks at Sakura who simply grins and then Sasuke who's simply looks to the side not really caring and lastly Naruto who didn't know what to say sense it was awkward then Kakashi looks back at Tazuna/