The Slug Princess vs The Snake Prince

Warning: I advise the reader to use his or her discretion, intended for mature readers only.

Contains scenes of explicit sexual nature activities, strong language, bloody violence for short [L.S.V.], and unsuitable for children under 17, you have been warned.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

/We start off from chapter 37, Team Kakashi are walking toward they're way to Tenchi bridge while the four are walking and Sakura who deep in thought while walking next to Naruto and holding his hand/

Sakura: (Now thinking about it, Kabuto was able to escape since the original Sakura failed to capture him, also Yamato the guy who was also originally suppose to be here in this mission and there is Sai, I can't recall every detail of the events that are going on right now since Kakashi isn't hospitalized, this hold thing does makes me nervous, but...)

/Sakura glance at Naruto for a moment who looks serious but calm then Sakura return her gaze on the road ahead of herself to think more/

Sakura: (Naruto and I have mastered sage mode and also Kakashi, with his Mangekyō Sharingan I think we could do something with both Kabuto and Orochimaru, but given what I recall Kakashi feared Orochimaru so I'm going to need some kinda game plan since I alone know the events that will play out, but I shouldn't get careless either, not everything will play out in the story like it original should, like my relationship with Naruto something like that didn't happen in the original story plus...)

/Sakura looks at Kakashi who's ahead of the group while keeping his eyes open for anything and then Sakura return to thinking upon her thoughts/

Sakura: (Like I mentioned Kakashi shouldn't be here but Yamato so what could happen, it could be possible that Sasuke won't be here but I don't know, too many things could happen, what ifs and what not, reviewing everything that happen so far for starters, Naruto was able to do the tree claiming steps earlier since I nudged the idea to him back when we were kids, same with Sasuke, Haku should be dead a long time ago but who knows I haven't heard or seen him ever since the hidden mist, I guess me having Excalibur and Avalon along with meeting with an elderly version of Artoria Pendragon in this world, plus meeting with princess Diana during my monthly visits to the United Kingdom for the usual royal parties and political meetings for trades of goods and serves, but I still need to get a better grasp of it, but anyways back to my crazy reviewing of the events of my life that my brain could recall, ah yes now thinking of what to do, originally I wanted Kabuto dead so I wouldn't have to worry about Kabuto joining forces with Obito since Kabuto was the one to do the reanimated jutsu that cause so much death during the 4th great ninja war, but now thinking about it if we do capture Kabuto, not only we'll be infiltrating Orochimaru but his many secret bases as well, that means we could find many other secrets that Orochimaru might have, but I don't know if somehow Kabuto does escape then I guess I will have to kill him but how would I-.)

Naruto: Hey Sakura.

/Then upon hearing Naruto's voice Sakura snap out of her thoughts and look at Naruto in question/

Naruto: You're thinking again aren't you, is it about what happened?

/Naruto looks to Sakura with a bit of seriousness which Sakura shakes her head/

Sakura: No, I was thinking about the mission and the many possibilities of it in how it'll turn out.

Naruto: I'm kinda afraid to ask since I know you'll explain it all so just give me the short version of it.