Chapter 5.

"Luz, I'm sorry for not calling you. I was scared. I was too scared to tell you how I felt." David shook his head as he looked at himself in the mirror. "Hey Lu, so, the reason I never called."

David groaned loudly. He ran his hands over his face. He opened the tap to splash some water on his face. He rested his hands on the sink, "come on, Álvarez, you know how to talk to girls."

"How pathetic," Daniel walked past his brother. He grabbed his toothbrush and toothepaste. "Literally the most pathetic thing I've ever seen." Daniel shook his head as he began brushing his teeth. He mumbled something, toothbrush still in his mouth.

David frowned, "what?"

"I said," Daniel spit the toothpaste out, "just tell her how you feel. You have been friends with her for years." The younger brother finished brushing his teeth. "If the whole talking thing doesn't work out, you could just sing your feelings to her in a song."

Daniel patted his brother on the back, "anyways, good luck with whatever you plan on saying to her. I'm off to Roller, I have to work on this routine before this girl comes in this afternoon."

"Mía," David corrected, "her name is Mía. Please be nice to her, she's Mateo's sister."

Daniel rolled his eyes, "whatever. See you later."

"Hey dad," Martina kissed her father on the cheek. She sat down at the kitchen island. Her father stood in fron of her, washing some dishes in the sink. Martina had a smile on her face. León missed seeing that smile. It had dissapeared for such a long time after Violetta passed away.

León smiled back at her, "you look very happy today."

"I am."

Mía sat down next to her sister, she huffed. She threw her backpack on the kitchen island. "I cannot believe I have to skate with that jerk today and tomorrow," Mía took her sister's plate from her. She took a big bite of the pancake their father had just prepared. Martina and León looked at her. "This will totally blow my chances of making the team."

Martina wrapped an arm around her sister, "I love you, but," she took the plate back, "these are mine."

Mía crossed her arms, she huffed again.

"You have to believe in yourself, honey." León put a plate down in front of his daughter. "And if you don't make it on the team, you could always try out for a different team. There's plenty."

The blonde haired girl rolled her eyes, she grabbed the pancaked of the table. "I want to be on the Roller team, dad. It's a legendary team." She strapped her backpack over her shoulers. "You wouldn't understand." She went around the kitchen island to give her a dad on the cheek. "I'll see you at dinner."

León smiled, "See you tonight, troublemaker! Don't make plans for tomorrow, we have dinner at your grandparents'!" He shouted after her. Mía waved at him.

Martina packed up her bag as well. "I have to go to the Studio." She took her bottle of water with her. "Love you!" She walked straight towards the front door. She was a little bit startled when she opened the door. "Álvaro."

Giulia aimlessly walked around Blake South College. Her first class was cancelled, except she wasn't aware. She forgot to check the online schedule. She walked outside. She noticed Jairo sitting by a tree, earphones in. She walked over and sat down with him.

"Hi."

Jairo sat up straight. Giulia laughed. Jairo took one of the earphones out. "Hey," he mumbled. "How are you?"