Chapter 6.

Daniel hated to admit it, but Mía was good. Really good. She had performed the choreography flawlessly. He hid his smile as Mía skated over to him. "Well?"

Daniel let Mía redo the choreography two times now. Daniel nodded, a stern look on his face. "Yes, that was fine." He skated to the centre of the rink, a smirk on his face knowing very well what would follow.

"Fine?!" Mía threw her hands up in the air. "That was fine?!" She furiously shook her head. "No, no no!" Mía followed Daniel to the centre of the rink. "That was more than fine, that was near perfect and you know it!" Her finger pointed against his chest. Mía's breath got stuck in her throat when she realized how close they were.

Time seemed to pass by slowly. Mía's heart was racing in her chest. Daniel let out a few heavy breaths.

"Uhm," Daniel cleare his throat, "we should try the duo."

Mía nodded, she watched him skate a few metres away from her. "Hey Giuli," Giulia looked up. "Could you play track 3, please?" The dark haired girl nodded in response. She walked over to the stereo and changed the track. She sat back down in her seat, her eyes glued to the pair on the rink.

"Hey," Valentina sat down next to her best friend. She followed Giulia's gaze. "Giuli," she sighed, "please don't tell me you're still crushing on Dani." Valentina shook her head. Valentina popped a peanut in her mouth. "He's not worth it." She mumbled. "At all."

Giulia grimaced, "no!" She said. "I stopped crushing on him the second I realized we're basically family." She shook her head in horror, grabbing a few peanuts from Valentina. "Mía and Dani have been arguing almost all afternoon, it's great."

"Class," Rafael clapped his hands togehter, "settle down, please." Martina looked around as students rushed to sit down. Everyone had such respect for Rafael. "I want to talk to you about your very first show!"

Marta Moliner spoke up, "I think it's pretty clear that Cruz and I should be the stars of the show." Martina and Tobias rolled their eyes. "Let's face it, no one is quite as talented as us."

Rafeal motioned at her to sit back down, "thank you Ms Moliner." He turned back to the crowd. "Everyone will participate, however. You'll all be the stars of the show. As always, it'll be you who will come up with the theme, setup of the stage and the venue."

Álvaro was sitting with Ciro Andrade Simonetti. They have known each other their whole lives; Álvaro's father is close friends with Ciro's parents. Ciro is one year younger than Álvaro is, but due to Álvaro's mother not wanting him to enroll in the Studio before he ended up in class with Ciro.

"You're staring." Ciro mumbled, a smirk on his face.

The teachers on the stage were still explaining the process of creating their first show. Álvaro however couldn't keep his eyes off of Martina. "Her father is León Vargas, did you know?"

"Everyone knows."

"Yeah, me nei-," Álvaro looked at his friend with an eyebrow raised. Ciro simply shrugged. "Clearly not everyone." He muttered. Ciro let out a low chuckle, which earned him a stern look from Rafael.

Everyone's favourite teacher sat down on the stage, "now, I know you're all excited about this." Rafeal said. "But I want you all to realize it is a big responsibility. And I'll be here for you guys every step of the way." He stood back up. "For now, enjoy your weekend. I want to hear some of your ideas on Monday."

Rafael happily watched all the students pile out of the Zoom, on their way to enjoy their weekend. He noticed that Martina had stayed behind and noticed Álvaro hanging around the entrance of the Zoom. He squinted his eyes.