Best of Luck Baby

sim-Tu thik hai na.. U guys are ok right..

Sid-Hmm

Asim-EK tym mai hum bhai jaise the u can still share with me..BiggBoss is over..

Sid-Mujhe bahut kuch batana hai lekin mai kal hi kuch bata paunga..yaar

Asim-Rashami aur tere bhaar mai soch toh nahi raha hai..AAj jo hua Arhaan k sath uske baad

Sid-Yaar usse Kamine ka naam mat le i really dont know what to share..kal hi bataunga

Asim-Koi jaldi mat kar aaj hi breakup hua hai..And i really love u guys together but i dont know sid its you..You both are not compatible together.. you guys will just fight..starting mai jab aaya tha i used to feel there is something between you two..lekin i have seen it turn ugly..and i dont want you guys to get hurt...

Sid-I care for her...I want to..

Umar- Jaldi aao media nahi hai thode der k liye andar gayi jaldi chalo..

Asim and sid goes to car-Asim sits in front Sid in back holding rashmi..

They Reach home to drop Rashami..Sid Says i will go you guys go i will take care..

Sid gets the keys from her bags and open the door and makes her lie on bed and while making her lie he just takes a moment to see her face and kisses her on forhead and say night i love you rashmi..was about to leave when rashmi says good night i love you too.. but dont leave like Arhaan..

Sid says i m not going anywhere i m here as i said..and sits on the side of bed and they fall asleep..

=============================Morning===========================================

Rashmi wakes up and find sidhharth near her bed..First she feels like it is a dream and she smiles seeing him and closes her eyes again...but again when she opens them he is still there...

She gets shocked and sit on her bed... looking at him..She touches his hair to check if he is really here

R- ohh shit ye toh sach mai hai..kal kya kya hua tha..kya hum dono mere bedroom mai..

Shit mere Kapde..Thank god hai...but I didn't drink anything expect...Ohh shit Arhan..aur ye mile hue hai..Isne Arhaan k sath milke..kahi kuch toh nahi kiya... Nahi Sid aisa nahi hai kal hi mile the party mai..

Ye toh ache se tha..ohh wait umar ne mujhe bachaya tha..aur sid aura sim bhi the na...Bigboss k ghar kahi ja rahe the...kya hua tha yaar kuch yaad q nahi aa raha hai..Kya abhi bhi sapna dekh rahi hun..Pinch karti hun..she pinches herself and feels pain.. mai toh real hu..

Sid bhi real hai kya..Agar ye chilaaya toh real nahi chilaaya toh sapna..She pinches sid arm..

Sid -Ouch Mummy..Kya kar rahi Rashmi pagal ho gayi hai tu subah subah ..

Rubbing his arm looking at her..with half eyes opened..

Rash- Tu yaha kya kar raha hai...Aur tujhe meri keys kaise mili?

Sid eyes opens out of shock- Baby teri memory toh thik hai yaad hai kuch?

Rash in pain touches her head -Bigboss ka ghar arhan salman umar ne bachaya tha..

Sid-(kaise pagal se mujhe bhi pyar hua hai puri duniya yaad hai aur mai jisne jaan pe khel k bachaya..hadh hai matlab sach mai... irritated with name calling)

Sid- Mai bhi tha..while rash says-asim aur shayad tu bhi..

R-haan..

Sid-Aur kya yaad hai ?(excited to see her reaction to remember what she said)