I will prove you Wrong

Sid-Aur kaha jau deal hai 4 mahine ki.. Nibhana padega.. and he move close to her and whispers in her ears.. You know deep deep down Rashmi u love me kal u said once which is not recorded..but trust me you and I are complete together.. And you know I spent last night thinking what if you try to blackout..of your words and promises so I m okay.. I have imagined various ways.. and trust me u and I end together in all my thoughts..

So u can be either scared and don't accept the challenge or be brave and prove me wrong that You don't Love me.. Till then I will sit outside....

Rash-Really?

Sid-Really and FYI.. I won and if you see the video trust me..You will backout and its not fake but Jaise Teri Marzi..Lekin Dar Bahut lagega Rashmi..

Gives her Naughty Smile... and Bites his lower lip and says u know i know ur weakest point now ..... so for me u aren't really that strong.. If you are really strong try keeping ur promise... Bahut difficult hai so can fall for me too..till the end..

He hands her over Her Phone and Says- Best of Luck Baby...You know i will miss you looking intensely at her lips and gives a flying kiss winks and

After Sid goes out at sit at her door..

Rash looking at her phone..is he telling truth??Aisa kya hai weak point he knows and i don't...

And what is so difficult i cant do.. If I have promised something i really keep my promises and I not stupid to promise something which is difficult..

=========================

Sid- Let me know once u finish watching...

Rash- Hell I will let you know... and i m not afraid 

Sid- Yaar bas ye man jaye..

Rash- Fuck where is my phone.. She finally after struggling alot finds the phone

After watching the entire video...

Rash is shocked to core.. Why the hell i did this he is right usko ab sab pata hai .. kYa karu i know i still love him but.. ye aur mai total tabahi hai sath mai.. we don't live like normal couples.. and abhi toh i have just ended with arhaan how can i .. no its not just about me or arhaan how can i go back to loving him... it toxic.. we are toxic for each other.. waise option toh choda nahi hai maine mere pass..if i dont do things in video he will know i love him and i m scared.. he will see that i never got over him.. but jo video mai promise kiya hai isn't it what i have always desired for us... what  if we really stand a chance..while she is thinking she receives text from arhaan

Text said- Rashmi you know You are mine..Tujhe bhale hi kal tere dosto ne bachaya ho..I own you You will have to return to me..warna akele hi mar jayegi.. koi tujhe se kabhi pyar nahi karega..Tu shayad bhul gayi hai teri aukaat.. tujhe yaad aa jayega baad mai...Mai wait karunga tujhe... Jab tu roti hui aayegi na akele pad jayegi na life mai rashmi tab mai hasunga or zor zor se.. Because then jab mere pairo mai aake bheek mange tu toh tujhe rakh lunga second option samjh k.. You will be always second options in everyone's life.. you will never get love..

Rashmi is infuriated with Arhaan's text she speaks to herself - I will not let Arhaan be right on this..I will not end up Alone.. i will never go to Arhaan back... i have sid.. wo mere sath rehna chahta hai... i am going to prove Arhaan Wrong.. I will show Arhaan ki there are guys who would do anything to be with me.. even its temporary what i and sid have i am going to tear Arhaan down.. he will come up begging to me and then i will reject him... He does not know Rashami does not looses and never has to beg for someones love.. And who better than Sid to prove the point.. Arhaan was kicked out and Sid has Won BB.. Arhaan beta ab tu dekh kon royega aur kon hasega..Rashmi was about to unlock the door and call sid in 

then second thoughts appear- Arhaan ko dekhne k liye kahi tu sid k sath galat toh nahi kar rahi hai.. No baby we cannot do this.. this is sid what u fall for him is your urge to prove Arhaan wrong.. you will stay with sid and the demands.. what if you lose sid and everything..

Her other evil side says- Even you lose sid u still prove Arhaan wrong.. and sid bacha nahi hai wo khud aaya hai na chance mange for love.. agar 4 mahine k baad chod k bhi jata hai you will find someone and if you win this 4 mahine mai you will prove both the idiots wrong and you will be free of Arhaan and Sid too.. Just think of it more like Acting.. instead of getting paid in the end you will loose and teach 2 toxic guys a lesson for life.. we have got this..

Rashmi opens the door and find sid sitting just outside like Kid

He looks up as soon as she opens door and is eager to know what she has decided and stands up and asks her- Rashami what have you decided?

Rashami puts her Arm around his shoulder and she kisses him for 2 min and after breaking the kiss says- Tu yaha reh sakta hai and since i forgot this is the morning one baki 2 whenever you decide.. stay here for 4 months before she could speak more

Sid hugs her-Thank you thankyou Rash you will not regret.. as i promised i am changed i will do anything for you for us this second chance.. We are gonna we forever together.. i can't tell you how much happy i am..

when he breaks hugs he hold her hands and plants kisses on her hands..

She  continues- you are mistaken sid.. i told you i Don't love you or feel for you.. but since i was drunk and promised..sorry correction.. since i was intoxicated and not in my senses i made some promise.. i intend to keep them.. i keep my words.. and i will prove you wrong.. tu can stay here but you will have to sleep not in my bedroom make your own space.. do whatever you want for next 4 month uske baad you go your way i will go mine..

Sid smiles and asks her- are you alright.. kuch hua hai baby..lloking into her eyes..

Rash smiles sarcastically -Sab thik hai sid u in or out

Sid hugs her again and says- U know you dont have to always fight alone i am there for you and always will be there tere sath.. idk tu q bol rahi hai u don't love me and feel and all.. jo bhi hua hai .. sab theek ho jayega and jaise maine bola tha.. this time i am here to stay and win you forever.. I will go bring my stuff here you hang in there till then..

Rash trying to stay strong- whatever

sid breaks hug and was about to leave catches her hand again and says- Miss me i will back soon..

rash stands emotionlessly

Sid was about to enter lift comes back and kisses her again for less than minute- I m happy and i will come back and get last one of the day..I love you.. and thank you..

he leaves waving her bye and smiling like idiot

======================================================================

Hey guys i know you all have been waiting for the part...but its difficult to write when Sid is not here with us... I know we had delusional small SidRa world... i want to have the story happy ending but it will be difficult but if it helps someone i will write more..

Let me know your thoughts in the comment.. 

Also i have planned a story plot change..I loved sana very much since day one..in earlier part she played negative.. But she is a fighter in love and i will not mention her in this story going forward Respecting Sid and Sana's real world feelings.. I hope that is ok with everyone

Next update i will try to update soon...I hope you liked this part...Till then Keep loving SidRa.. :) Keeping Voting :)