chapter 1

After writing this i realised it could get confusing. Things that seem like speech that dont have speech marks are thoughts if that makes sense. Just thought i'd clarify that, anyway pls enjoy :3

Izuku's pov

"Izuku, wake up or you'll be late for school." I heard my mum calling from downstairs. I sat up, rubbing the sleep out of my eyes, and got out of bed. "do I have to go to school. It's just the same thing over and over again, continuously getting bullied for being a male." I asked, upon seeing my mum. Being a male was horrible, always being looked down upon, bullied, ridiculed and worst of all, all men were born quirkless. Any hopes of becoming a hero or anyone worth respecting shattered immediately after birth because of my gender. "come on Izuku it's not that bad, just listen to the amount of girls that whistle and look at you when we're out." "That's because i'm probably the only guy in Japan, they don't like me for who I am they like me for what I am." "I'll have a word with your teacher later today, now just get dressed." I sighed in response and trudged up the steps back to my room. I grabbed my uniform out of my wardrobe and got changed, before throwing on a baggy green hoodie on over it. "At least I can hide from the world for a little while, while I've got this on. Then back to the bullying when I take it of at school." I muttered to myself. It's not fair 95% of the worlds population are women why'd I have to be born into the other minuscule 5%.

"Izuku you really need to hurry or you'll be late" "I'm nearly done I just need my bag then I'm ready." I replied before quickly grabbing my yellow back back and running downstairs. "Ok I'll see you later mum" "Bye Izuku have a good day."

I threw up my hood and ran out the door. I wonder what today's going to be like : bad, horrible, atrocious. I'd be lying if I said i wasn't used to all three of them. I finally made it to school, surprisingly undetected, and entered the building. I walked into my classroom, sat down, and was immediately met with the source of 90% of my problems - Katsumi Bakugo. "Hey nerd." "what do you want kacchan" "Just wanted to remind you how useless you are. Your quirkless, a male and a loser. I can't imagine what your mum-" "I dare you to say one more word" I retaliate jumping out of my chair, squaring up to her. "Bakugo chill. Why'd you wanna waste energy on him, he's pathetic." I overheard one of her friends say. "You wait till after class" She said with a smirk before walking to her seat. Katsumi Bakugo...... she had ash blonde hair, scary amounts of confidence, a huge ego and a foul attitude. An attitude that made my life a misery. As much as i wanted to disagree with her, I couldn't after all shes not wrong i am a loser - I'm not good at anything, I don't have a quirk.

Time skip to after class

"OI SHITTY DEKU." "just drop it will you. I get the point I'm useless you've said many times." "I'm glad to see you finally realise what your worth. But don't worry there is something you can try." She said with a malicious grin. "how about you take a swan dive of the top of the building and hope your born a women in the next life." She said before turning on her heel and leaving. Of the top of the building..... Her words were stuck in my head and i could feel tears slowly forming in my eyes. It's not fair. Why'd i have to be born useless. I grabbed my bag and slung it over my shoulder before walking out the classroom. swandive of the top of the building, that's what kacchan had said. For some reason that line wouldn't leave my head. Is it really that easy, could jumping really solve my problems. I slowly trudged up the school steps and towards the entrance to the roof.

I opened the roof door and was instantly hit with the cold air. I could see for miles up here : the train tracks, the power lines, the various different buildings and the blossom trees that surrounded them. I walked closer and closer to the edge of the building till I was stood at the end, my toes hanging over the edge. This was it..... maybe bakugo was right. Maybe this will help and if it doesn't at least i wont have to deal with the bullying anymore. Everyone's lives will be simpler.

ochaco's pov

ochaco's pov

"I'm sure this was were i was meant to meet them" I said to myself before taking my phone out. "Aldera junior high, yup this is it. Guess i should look round for them." I entered the schools gates and wandered around on the playground for a while. Still no sign of my friends. I looked around in all directions before looking up..... my eyes widened as my whole body was filled with panic. A green haired girl stood at the top of the building about to jump. I couldn't let that happen. I threw my bag to the floor before jumping and touching my hands together. I started to float upwards slowly towards the girl. My stomach churning becoming more unsettled and uneasy the higher I went. My mind become engulfed with worry : what if i don't make it, what if she jumps before i get to her what if...... i can't save her. I travelled higher and higher above the ground and closer and closer towards the top of the building. I finally reached the top and tackled the greenette to the floor with a worrying crack, before running back to the edge and barfing over that side. "That. Was.Horrible." i said shivering.

"Hey are you ok." I called however gaining no reply. I remembered the crack that had happened when i tackled her. "OH NO I THINK I KILLED HER. I KILLED HER TRYING TO STOP HER FROM KILLING HERSELF. I'M A HORRIBLE HUMAN BEING." My panicking was shortly interrupted by a groan of pain and I felt a surge of relief pass through my body. I walked towards the.....wait. "A BOY. A CUTE ONE AT THAT." "Ow my ears. Please stop shouting, wait why am I still here. Great I can't even die properly" I heard him say. "Hey don't say that." I said tears forming in my eyes. "You need to keep fighting." I said before charging at him , giving him a huge hug. He was shaking as he began to cry on my shoulder. "Hey it's ok. It's ok."

HELLO. I'm sorry the start was really depressing I sorta got this scenes idea from a random dream I had. But I thought it was snazzy so I wrote it. Anyway I hope u enjoyed the start of the fanfic. Pls leave comments on how I could improve or your opinions. Until next time friends :3