Shape of you

"Okay so next is a multiverse of Deku singing!" I say with jazz hands.

Uraraka looks at Deku "You can sing?!" blushing Deku turns away and says "Y-yes sometimes. Just to, ya know let out pent-up feelings" he rubs the back of his head nervously. Uraraka stares at the cinnamon roll with stars in her eyes while Deku is sweating bullets and became a red tomato.  There was a pregnant pause in the air as she stared while he felt like throwing himself in an active volcano until Bakugou, of course, broke the childbearing pause. "So what song is the nerd singing?" "A love song!" I jump with glee.

.

.

.

"Ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" The class looks at Deku who is saying his last prayer to All might as he begins to formulate ways of him dying on the spot.  Got a few ideas? 😏 comment. 

Deku decides to go with fainting on the spot as a good idea.

"Okay so let's get started!" excited to see their reactions.

The scene opens with a young adult, perhaps in the 20s with broad shoulders and of average height. The camera follows him as we see the back of his head with the untamed green curls which could make a woman or man get on their knees and beg for a touch. 

"Is that Izuku?" Momo askes. "I think so" Hagaruke replies. "Who would have thought he'd grow up so nice" "He looks like a yummy snack" Mina smacks her lips. "We haven't even seen his face yet" Uraraka sweat drops. "We don't need to see his face to know a hot guy! He's back and struts alone speak for itself!"

 "I don't like how all the girls are fangirling themselves all over him, what do they see in him that they don't see in me?!" grape in diapers questions. "Perverted attitude" the girls reply in unison. 

He climbs the stage with his guitar ready by his side. We finally see his face as we see his eyes are no longer circular but more of adult eyes with a  burning fierce look as his green eyes burn into the audience. 

All the girls in the room "damn" with blushes on their faces. "tch" " Not gonna lie, You can't say he is not handsome" Kirishima says. "I bet I look better than he does" His best friend replies. "Sure Bakugou ... Sure" Bakugou looks at Kirishima in a questioning look. 

Izuku tunes his guitar seated and clears his throat getting the attention of everyone in the bar. He starts to strum his guitar and sings,

The club isn't the best place to find a lover
So the bar is where I go
Me and my friends at the table doing shots
Drinking fast and then we talk slow
Come over and start up a conversation with just me
And trust me I'll give it a chance now
Take my hand, stop, put Van the Man on the jukebox
And then we start to dance, and now I'm singing like

Stunned at his voice, the entire theatre stares at the screen with their mouth agape. "I-i-is that Izuku?!" Denki stunned. "Damn, he be making all the boys jealous" Mineta grumpily says. 

Girl, you know I want your love
Your love was handmade for somebody like me
Come on now, follow my lead
I may be crazy, don't mind me
Say, boy, let's not talk too much
Grab on my waist and put that body on me
Come on now, follow my lead
Come, come on now, follow my lead

"The song is so catchy, it making me dance in my seat," Hagaruke says. "I know right?!" Jiro says.  The girls are too busy talking while Uraraka is wondering who Deku is singing about. The song makes her heart warm yet cold due to the jealousy of the unknown girl.

I'm in love with the shape of you
We push and pull like a magnet do
Although my heart is falling too
I'm in love with your body
And last night you were in my room
And now my bedsheets smell like you
Every day discovering something brand new
I'm in love with your body
Oh—I—oh—I—oh—I—oh—I
I'm in love with your body
Oh—I—oh—I—oh—I—oh—I
I'm in love with your body
Oh—I—oh—I—oh—I—oh—I
I'm in love with your body
Every day discovering something brand new
I'm in love with the shape of you

"This is so good undeniably!" Ojiro shakes his head in his shame. The boys sulk alongside him as the girl fangirl over Deku's voice. "Too bad he fainted, I would have loved to see his reaction" Momo stated, "Maybe we should...." and they start to whisper to one another and the girls' eyes sparkle with glee. Who knows what they are planning 🤷🏿‍♀️. 

One week in we let the story begin
We're going out on our first date
You and me are thrifty, so go all you can eat
Fill up your bag and I fill up a plate
We talk for hours and hours about the sweet and the sour
And how your family is doing okay
Leave and get in a taxi, then kiss in the backseat
Tell the driver make the radio play, and I'm singing like 

Girl, you know I want your love
Your love was handmade for somebody like me
Come on now, follow my lead
I may be crazy, don't mind me
Say, boy, let's not talk too much
Grab on my waist and put that body on me
Come on now, follow my lead
Come, come on now, follow my lead

I'm in love with the shape of you
We push and pull like a magnet do
Although my heart is falling too
I'm in love with your body
And last night you were in my room
And now my bedsheets smell like you
Every day discovering something brand new
I'm in love with your body
Oh—I—oh—I—oh—I—oh—I
I'm in love with your body
Oh—I—oh—I—oh—I—oh—I
I'm in love with your body
Oh—I—oh—I—oh—I—oh—I
I'm in love with your body
Every day discovering something brand new
I'm in love with the shape of you

Come on, be my baby, come on

The class already humming to the beat of the song. Some of them dancing in their chairs while some are too busy sulking at the harem Deku is building. Uraraka didn't do much as she was too busy wondering who Deku was singing about. She tried to enjoy the song but could make herself like it.  

I'm in love with the shape of you
We push and pull like a magnet do
Although my heart is falling too
I'm in love with your body
Last night you were in my room
And now my bedsheets smell like you
Every day discovering something brand new
I'm in love with your body
Come on, be my baby, come on
I'm in love with your body
Come on, be my baby, come on
I'm in love with your body
Come on, be my baby, come on
I'm in love with your body
Every day discovering something brand new
I'm in love with the shape of you

The class clapped at the awesomeness of the poor boy who just happened to be waking up from his unconsciousness. The last thing he saw was the girls jumping at him smooching his cheeks. After the girls departed, there were lipstick smears on his face. No place was left untouched except his lips. Uraraka didn't participate in the abuse of her friend's face but merely stared at the screen as it continued. 

Deku got up from the seat with his guitar and bowed a little. He hung his guitar at his back and went down the stage as the audience applauded him. Some girls went to him and flirted but he didn't look interested. He managed to get out of the swarm of girls to get out of the bar, he stumbled out. His phone rang and looking at it, it read milk and honey as the caller ID. He smiled a little and picked up the call. 

Everyone anticipating who the caller is.

Hey, Uraraka. Nah, I just got out of the bar. Yeah, I'm coming, see yah soon... bye"

The girls squealed while the main character had fainted the to the earlier abuse on his face. Uraraka smiled and looked at Deku who already seems to be sleeping. She kissed her finger and placed it on his lips and who smiled upon contact.

 The class adoring the event, Jiro said "I wish someone would love me like that". She looked at Denki beside her who was too busy picking his nose. He caught her looking at him in disgust and gave her thumbs up. She had never wanted to kill someone so much in her life. 

Thank you for reading. I was jamming to this song when I thought I should write a multiverse on it. Did you like it? If you did comment and vote and I wish you all a safe day or all-nighter. I have a bio test tmrw, wish me luck.(o'・ェ・`o)

Also, I never proofread this since I need to study more, but I hope Grammarly got most of it. If you have an idea about a multiverse, feel free to comment and I'll see what I can do about it.