Prologue

On 7th of December, our protagonist is born at 06:00 AM. He has blood red hair and dark blue eyes. Unlike most babies, he was quiet and sleeping soundly. The doctors and nurses checked the boy while the parents were coming up with names.

"How about Naruto, Kushina?" asked Minato.

"As in maelstrom? Sure." smiled Kushina. A nurse handed Naruto over to Kushina. Kushina held Naruto and tears fell.

"He's beautiful!" she cried. Minato looked at Naruto and smiled.

"He looks like you, Kushina." Minato said. Naruto's dark blue eyes opened, he looks at Minato and reaches his hand out to him. Minato chuckled and gently held the tiny hand. 

"Hello Naruto." Minato said. Kushina giggled. Then a doctor went over to the three.

"Mr and Mrs Namikaze, sorry to ruin your family time but this is serious." said the Doctor. The two new parents looked at each other before looking at the Doctor.

"What's wrong, Doctor?" asked Kushina.

"Well there seems to be a problem with Naruto's chakra coils." said the Doctor.

"What happened to them?" Minato asked worryingly.

"It seems as if they're burnt. It might've been the Kyuubi messing with the birth or that it's just bad luck. You're son will never be able to become a Shinobi." The doctor said with a sad tone, shocking the parents. Minato then chuckled and rubbed Naruto's head. His chuckling confused his wife and the doctor.

"Minato, why are you chuckling?!" Kushina asked with tears down her face. 

"It doesn't matter if he can't use chakra or he can. If he's pink or blue. If he's a fox or a dog. He's my son and I love him. He might never become a Shinobi but this will not ruin my chance of having a family." said Minato looking at Naruto, who looked back at him with no clue on what's going on. Kushina smiled and kissed Naruto's hair. The doctor nodded and smiled.

"I'm glad that these two won't give their child up because the boy doesn't have Chakra. Most Shinobi parents will take their child and abandon it." thought the Doctor.

"Well, in a few hours, you'll be able to leave, Mr Namikaze, Mrs Namikaze." The doctor informed them before leaving.  

[A few years later (4 years later)].

Naruto was waking up in his bedroom. His hair spiky like Minato but it's red not yellow. His dark blue eyes looked at the white ceiling. He was laying on his back before he sat up. He looked around his room.
His walls were blue with white clouds on them. There were two windows on two walls.
There was a brown bookshelf with different types of books about Konoha History, Shinobi, children stories, there was also a frog money pot and a plastic plant on the shelf as well.
There was also a drawing desk where Naruto can either draw, paint, colour, write. Pencils, pens and glitter was on the desk.
Next to the desk was a red toy box with a bunch of toys such as boats, dinosaurs, blocks, toy kunais, toy Shurrikens, his father's old Hitai-ate (Forehead protector), fox plushies, toad plushies and a toy shark.
There was a dresser for all of Naruto's clothes. 
Next to his bed was a bedside table. There was a orange fox clock, a lamp, a cup with a bunch of colours painted on it which Naruto coloured a few weeks ago and a book. There was a rocking chair next to the table. 
The bed was wooden, a light brown. The fluffy pillows were white. The covers were a light blue with the Uzumaki crest imprinted on it. A red blanket hanged from the bedframe at the bottom. A white fox plush was also on the bed. 

Naruto got out of bed and left his room. He walked downstairs with the help of the stair railings. Once his mission of getting downstairs was accomplished, he ran to the kitchen to see a surprise.