Chapter 1

It's been 2 years since Naruto heard what Jiraiya and Tsunade said and it seems that his parents accidentally took their advice but Naruto knew that looking after a baby takes a lot of work, especially 3 babies so Naruto became an independent child. 

He never asked for anything and helped others. Hiruzen always saw Naruto as a grandson especially after the Kyuubi Attack. Naruto still trained in self defence but instead of training with his parents, he trains with Hiruzen's son, Asuma. Hanging around Asuma had it's quirks. He had met Kurenai Yuhi, Might Guy and Koyuki Karatachi (OC). He saw Kakashi again and was glad the his father's only living student was doing okay in the Anbu. Ever since he met them, Naruto's training changed, changed for the better. He was learning a bunch of things. 

The 6 felt like a big family and Naruto saw them as siblings, despite the fact that Naruto tried playing matchmaker and it didn't work. 

After a day of training with his sibling figures, Naruto was walking home alone. Usually he would walk with someone but they were all busy. Kakashi and Koyuki had Anbu Duties. Kurenai, Guy and Asuma had a mission. 

On the way home, Naruto felt this odd feeling like he was being watched. He looked around to find who was watching him but found no one. Feeling slightly creeped out, Naruto began walking home faster. When he turned into an alley, which is the fastest way to get to his home, he was knocked unconscious. 

The Shinobi who knocked Naruto unconscious was Rogue Shinobi from Iwagakure, 10 of them. They came up with a plan to take Naruto and give him to the Tsuchikage in return of coming back home, and the Tsuchikage agreed. 

The Iwa Shinobi was able to get past the gates and almost to the edge of the boundaries until one Shinobi was killed and then another and then another until there was 3 of them left. The remaining Shinobi looked around to find the person who is responsible for killing their guys. 

"Come out here asshole!" Shouted one of them, the one holding Naruto captive. Then a black haired guy with black eyes came from behind the tree. Although anyone could tell that the man's hair was dyed as his hair colour was fading to white. The man has a black shirt and black Anbu style pants. On his sleeve was a Hitai-ate with a swirl graved into it. The man glared at the three survivors.

"What are you guys planning on doing to that boy?" asked the man.

"What business does it have with you?" asked the 2nd guy. 

"It had none but when I see a defenceless child being kidnapped, it becomes my business." said the man.

"Who are you?!" demanded the 3rd guy. The 2nd guy's eyes widened when the moonlight shined on the man.

"Guys, I recognise this man." the 2nd guy said with fear.

"What do you mean, Kairo?" asked the 1st guys, still holding Naruto. 

"That man, he's Karasuma Uzumaki! He's known as the Cursed Demon!" the 2nd guy shouted. Naruto woke up and find thing he felt was that he was being held. Held by not familiar hands. In a panic, Naruto kneed the 1st guy in the balls before spin kicking the guy as he fell in pain. 

"Sin!" Shouted the 3rd guy. The man -Karasuma- watched how this would play out. If they attacked Naruto, he would strike. The 3rd guy came and attacked Naruto. Before Karasuma could even move, the 3rd guy was cut into pieces by forced. The guy lost both of his arms and legs with a huge cut on his stomach. The 1st and 2nd Guy watched in fear. 

Karasuma looked at Naruto and his eyes widened. Naruto's once red hair turned white and his once dark blue eyes turned into a light clear blue. Karasuma teleported himself in front of Naruto.