intro

intro to character:

intro to character:

gender: female
age: 15
quirk: budding

quirk explanation: you can make any type of object (animals, humans, balls, daggers, etc.) out of rock and concrete. when you make people and animals, you can make them mirror your actions, but you can only control three at a time when fighting. you got your quirk a little later than people usually do, so it's a bit harder to control it the way you'd like to. if you use your quirk too much, you can get a migraine or even pass out. once, you used your quirk too much, you passed out for 13 hours.

relationships:
minami kirishima (mother)
kaito + your last name (father)
junichi murase (birth father)
tenya iida (childhood friend/crush)
yuma tsukiyama (neighbor)
eijiro kirishima (cousin from your mother's side)

whenever you see text like this, it's your inner thoughts.

a/n: hi guys! i wrote this story because i really really really really really love iida and i wanted to make my own story about him. if you remember this, i wrote this back in 2021 and took a hiatus for no reason. i was going through my notes and found it. i felt the urge to keep writing it and rewrite A LOT of things (i was cringing hard) to make it better for everyone. i hope you all enjoy this new and improved writing. i am going to write the male and agender versions of this, i just don't know when though, so stay tuned for that! i hope you enjoy this :)

anyone else agree that iida needs more fanfics? please don't tell me i'm the only one.