𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟐𝟐: 𝐖𝐞'𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐃𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐭

I climbed over the wall and looked around to see Niki and Ranboo, looking at the direction of the camarvan. I pulled out my communicator to see George asking Tommy if he burned down his house. I clenched the hem of my shirt. 'I knew I should have gone back to fix it!'

Next to the camarvan, Tommy, Quackity, and Tubbo stood arguing. "Hey guys..." I said, trying to play it cool. I looked at Tommy. "What's happening?" I asked, in a panic tone. "That's what I would like to know!" Tubbo said as he looked at Tommy's direction. "Please! Does this look like something I would do?" "YES!" Quackity and Tubbo said at once, causing more guilt to build inside my stomach.

"Tommy, you've been radio silent ever since I became President. So like I know if you've done this." I looked around as Tommy countered back. I met my eyes with Ranboo, who looked worried as well. I don't know what he was worried about, but I knew I was worried about one thing. Tommy.

George appeared after a while and he looked angry, yet calm. "You burned down my house!" He said towards Tommy. I stayed quiet. What could I say? "[Name], cabinet meeting." I froze. I was in the cabinet?

Oh, yeah. I'm secretary of agriculture... I stepped inside the van and I waved to Fundy, glad to see him. Tubbo started the meeting. "Dream has built walls around L'manberg, which is not okay. He says that all treaties avoid things and we overthrew the government that the treaties were made with." My heart dropped. All we did was pull a little prank on George. How, how did his hobbit house relate to the government. "However, I don't think this was done without motive."

I took a deep breath and I looked at Tommy, who was staring at Tubbo. "I think this has something to do with someone in this room. What has everyone been doing the past few days?"

We all finally spoke to Dream. And the truth finally came out. Well, some of it. "George isn't even the rightful king..." I mumbled. Eret was the true king and even though he backstabbed L'manberg, he regrets it in the end.

Dream glared at me, before turning to Tubbo. "I want Tommy punished for what he has done. He can't go burning things, doing whatever he wants." Before Tubbo could say anything, I stepped in. "Even if Tommy did anything, a punishment seems extreme for something that can be fixed." "What would you know, aren't you his simp?" "Yeah, but I'm also his friend, Dream."

Dream went off to discuss things with Tubbo and I stood there annoyed. 'Why would Dream care about something so stupid? It's not like we blew up the place or anything!?' "[Name]." Tommy grabbed my arm and we walked towards a familiar tall figure. "Ranboo." I smiled at him as he waved nervously. Niki greeted me but before I could say anything, Tommy pulled Ranboo and I away from her.

"It was Niki and we got away with it." "But we didn't." I fumbled with a flower that I picked up earlier. "Tommy, I don't think we can joke about this. We need to come forward." "But I'm afraid Tubbo will punish us, what if I start fake crying? Hold on, let me try." I grabbed his shoulders. "Listen to me, you idiot! I have a bad feeling about this. It's like... it's like.. something bad gonna happen to the both of us."

Tommy looked down before smiling. "I promise to protect you, [Name]. And nothing will ever separate us." I nodded my head. "Okay.."

Everyone was led into the prime lands and into the court house. I followed Ranboo and sat beside me. He looked at me, and was hesitant. I gave a small smile before turning back to where Tubbo was standing. He started off with the case and Tommy was riled away.