𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐒𝐩𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐡||𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟏𝟒

Transporting...

Entering the game...

owosfordays joined the game

I opened y eyes to find myself in Tommy's base. I rubbed my eyelids. "I must have slept here last night," I muttered to myself as pulled off the blanket, I'm assuming Tommy placed it on me. I smiled and folded the blanket before then heading outside. I heard yelling from afar and I ran towards the sound of  "OH TOMYINNIT!" and "OHHHH!!" 

I sighed. "I can't leave those two to do anything," I said, following the sounds coming near Tubbo's tower. I saw Wilbur on the ground and Tommy in the sky, on top of the POG2020 sign. I looked at Wilbur and Tommy. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" I screamed out, causing Wilbur and Tommy to turn their heads towards me. "[NAME]!" Tommy screamed out as he was 'fixing' the sign. I turned to Wilbur who was talking to Tommy on the walkie-talkie. I walked over to Wilbur as Tommy was 'fixing' the sign. "What the fuck happened to my sign?" I said, with a frown. "Someone changed it to ASS2020 so I'm fixing it." I stifled a laugh. As Wilbur was criticizing him, I started going up. "I'm going to help him.." I say in disappointment. 

The two of us, well... I fixed my sign and headed back down. The view was great though and I saw Tubbo, who was in one of his strange moments. I waved to him and I could see him smile and wave back. As the three of us were admiring the sign, once again, Tommy and I heard munching. We turned out heads to find Quackity in Tubbo's tower, eating. Tommy smiled. "OH BIG Q! Hello!" I smiled. "Hi, Quackity!" He was just turned the other way silent. Probably spacing out. Tommy and I got closer and we noticed something. "OHH! You grown out your hair!!" "How did you do that so fast?" Wilbur was just visibly confused and I tilted my head. "Maybe it's a weave..." I said. Wilbur and Tommy turned to me. "What's a weave?" Tommy asked. 

My eyes widen, remembering that they don't know what a weave is because of English slang. "OH! It's just another word for wig!" Tommy and Wilbur burst out laughing as Quackity came back into reality. He shook his head and smiled. "Hey, fellas what's going on?" Tommy pointed at Quackity's hair. "You've grown out your hair." Quackity grabbed his hair and then realized something before then laughing. The three of us were just confused. "I- uh... I... HeLLo~" Quackity said in a very pitched up voice. The three of us started laughing and I covered my face. "Oh my god..." I muttered in disappointment. "Big Q, what happened to your hair?" Quackity smiled. "I think I look beautiful." I giggled and nodded my head. "Better than me." Tommy looked at me. "[Name], please. You look so much better than this moron." My eyes widen and I blushed. 

Wilbur stared at Tommy. "Tommy, you've upgraded from calling her your bitch to beautiful. Good job!" Our faces flush red as we turned away from each other. "Wilbur..." I whined out as Tommy was yelling swear. Quackity laughed. Wilbur laughed as he started another conversation about a bear from Teletubbies. I shook my head as the moment had passed and Tubbo came down from the top of the tower. Tommy stared at Tubbo as the two non-minors were speaking to one another. "Tubbo. Be more Spanish. Tubo. Mi amigo." Tommy said, trying to form that Spanish accent. I chuckled and shook my head. Tommy turned to me. "[Name]. Mi amigo." I shook my head. "Amiga, Tommy. Spanish has feminine and masculine nouns." "The fuck." "Mi amigo," Tubbo said going down further the ladder. I laughed. 

As Tommy was trying to talk to Quackity and Wilbur, I crouched around the ladderway. "Tubbo..." I said as he pops up. "[Name}..." I handed him a cookie, which he ate happily. I smiled as Tommy came back, angry. "The adults are talking. Adults my ass." I laughed as Tommy sat down next to me and Tubbo. I handed him a cookie and patted his hair. "They're just lame." With a mouthful of cookie, Tommy nodded his head. "I know right.." 

Tommy turned to Tubbo, as he stood up. It was raining and I pulled my jacket up to cover myself. Tommy noticed that I lacked cover and placed his hat on my head. He smiled before then turning back to Tubbo. "Tubo..." Tommy said, trying to keep the Spanish going. "Q??" Tommy and I laughed. Tommy talked about wanting to speak Spanish and I just shook my head. "Do you even know Spanish, Tommy?" Tommy laughed. "Of course, I do! What about you?" I deadpanned. "Tommy, my mom's parents are Mexican." "Does that make you Mexican?" "She was adopted." "Oh.." I rolled my eyes. "But yes, I know Spanish." Tommy nodded his head. "Good, good. Let's go back." I nodded my head and the three of us headed back.

The three of us walked back and Tubbo went back to staying silent. I handed him more cookies before then following Tommy. "Guan. Guanamantamenmo be~ Que..." I facepalmed. "Aye caramba..." I muttered as Quackity turned to Tommy. "Excuse me?" Quackity said as I laughed. "Tommy, [Name]. Did you hear what we said?" Wilbur asked as Tommy rolled his eyes. "No, the adults were talking." "Should I say it again?" Quackity and I nodded our heads. "Yes, say it again. Say it again," Quackity said, nodding his head. But Tommy had other plans. "MI AMIGO! ME GUSTA HOUSE OF GUAN! MI GUSTA HOUSE OF BLANCO!" I facepalmed as Quackity muttered, "Que hacer este gringo." I sighed. "You don't wanna know, Quackity." Quackity turned to me. "You know Spanish." I nodded my head. "Mhm!" "FUCK YEAH!" Quackity yelled as the two English men turned to us. I rolled my eyes and Tommy continued to speak very very broken Spanish. 

"Hey, Quackity. I know only one thing in Spanish. My older brother told me this is how you say, 'where's the bathroom?'" I sweatdropped. 'Fear.' "Okay,' Quackity said, as we all followed Wilbur. "And I swear, this is how you say where is the house of toilets?" I looked at Quackity, with fear in my eyes. He laughed before then turning to Wilbur. "I wanna hear it, Wilbur," Quackity said. "Donde esta la case de putas?" (THIS NOT HOW YOU SAY THIS!? PLEASE DO NEVER ASK A SPANISH SPEAKING PERSON THIS) 

Quackity burst out laughing as I shook my head in disappointment. "YES! YES! HE TOLD YOU THE TRUTH!" I groaned as Tommy tilted his head in confusion. "The fuck." 

Everything went on and we built the white house. Tommy continued to speak awful Spanish, created Tubbo in a box, and earn some primes. I smiled at Tommy and I called him over to me. "Tommy..." I said as he turned to me after waving Quackity goodbye. "[Name]... what's up?" I smiled and I lead him to the hill that we were on before his and Dream's showdown. I sat down on the grass and he did the following. "Tommy...remember the promise?" He nodded. "Of course. Why?" I sighed. "I have this feeling and I can't really identify if it's good or bad but..." I grabbed his hand placed the back of his hand on my cheek. "Remember that the promise stands forever." Tommy nodded his head. "Of course, I know that." I smiled. "Whatever happens after the election ballots are counted. I will follow you everywhere you go. That is my oath to you. Because I'm your simp." He chuckled before kissing my forehead. "I know that, [Name]. And don't worry, we will win this election..." 

My Danganronpa people. I'm kind of placing [Name] like Peko... For those who don't know what I'm referencing, don't worry about it. Just know that [Name] is Tommy's knight. Even if he disagrees with the idea, since he's his own man. LOL! also I update twice in a row now! I don't know, I just want the elections arc to be over with. Vibing with Heat Waves by Glass Animals.

if you know, you know 😏