Black...black

Hey y'all pretty ppl...this is my first ever story. I'm not an experienced writter hence pls just bear with me if I've made any mistake.
Feel free to point out the mistakes so that I can improve and provide you with better stories.

Love y'all 😇💜💜
________________________

Y/n POV

*Alarm rings*
Gosh why can't you just shut up.
Ughhh
Again I've to see that shit's face.

.
.
By shit I mean the Kim Namjoon. He is my classmate since middle school. Initially I didnt pay attention to him but then in high school(i.e. now) he has started acting wierd. But inspite of that I've had a huge crush on him since the start of my high school when I finally notice that he was in my class.
.
.

For school I wore a white tshirt with just a bra black in color(coz its hella hot) underneath and a pair of tights to flaunt my curves.

*At school*
I was sitting on my seat minding my own business when suddenly I heard someone whispering "black...black" loud enough for me to hear.
In lookin behind it was Namjoon.
"Ughhh this boy I must tell u...i dont know y i love this boy so much."

Namjoon's POV
Y/n is sitting right in front of me wearing a thin white t shirt and her black bra flashing to me.
"OMG this girl never fails to turn me on I can never stop loving her."
So I decided to tease her a little bit.
"black...black"
She looked behind...god she is so beautiful and beautiful not just by face but also by heart. She always helps others and never judges them no matter what. She is a person made of pure gold.

~time skip to lunch break~

Y/n POV
I was eating my lunch with my bff Hwasa when I saw Namjoon, he was coming back from his soccer practice and was sweating.

Y/n POV I was eating my lunch with my bff Hwasa when I saw Namjoon, he was coming back from his soccer practice and was sweating

*fantasizing*🤤
He looks so fucking tempting. I just want to touch those abs, kiss those nipples, lay on that chest... I want him so bad,I am turned on right now.😭😭

"Hey Y/n...hey what are you thinking about?" I heard Hwasa say.
"Oh nothing"

Namjoon's POV
I saw Y/n sitting with her bff havin her lunch. I was admiring her beautiful face when suddenly her breast caught my eyes...goshhh her nipples were erect, seemed like she was turned on. Her boobs looked so fuckin sexy...I want to suck them, I want to massage them with my hands, they seem so luscious.

Oh fuck, I'm turned on as hell and I have a boner. Now I'll have to take care of it in the washroom.😭😭

*bell rings*
Children are going back to their classes

Y/n POV
Oh god why do j always have the urge to go to pee whenever I see him. I was on my way to washroom when I heard something from the boys washroom.
It sounded like moans...

My curious ass couldn't just mind it's own business and so I went a lil bit inside the washroom.
Omg now I hear my name... wtf is this?

I was trying to get a lil bit closer to the source of the moans when suddenly...