black...black (cont)

Enjoy the smut🔞 ahead and feel free to point out any mistakes that I make

________________________

I was trying to get a lil bit closer to the source of the moans when suddenly my dumbass hit a mop and it fell on the floor causing a loud sound, the moans stopped.

Shit...now I'm fucked up little did I know that I was literally fucked up.

Namjoon's POV

I was in the washroom masturbating.

"Aah Y/N aah aaaah Y/N, please sit on me. I want myself inside you aah aaah Y/N. I want to shower you with my cum aah..."

Then suddenly I heard a sound... shit now I'm fucked up.

I was hard but still wore my boxers even though my 9 inch dick was poking out of it. I went out and oh my fucking god... it was   Y/N.

Y/N POV
I saw Namjoon coming out and I could clearly see his bulge from through his pants.
He came near me pinning me to the wall both of his hands on either side of my head.
My heart was beating faster than ever. He looked so fucking tempting I just wanted him inside me. He was just inches away from me I was breathing so fast, my chest was going up and down so much that it was touching his chest.

He was looking at my eyes so intensely and lustfully that a moan slipped my lips
"aah"
I saw him smirk and checking the fuck out of me.

Namjoon's POV

I saw Y/N outside...now there was no pretending. I couldn't hold it any more so I pinned her against the wall, her chest touching mine.

Fuck she's such a turn on

Then I heard a moan from her ever so beautiful lips.
Now I'm done...I'm losin my mind, I just want to fuck her hard.

Y/N POV

We were staring at each other when he suddenly said something after listening to which I couldn't stop myself.

"I LOVE YOU Y/N"

And there goes my ass melting down at his words. I was turned on as fuck.

So...I just crashed my lips on him kissing him like there was no tomorrow.
His lips were so soft, so delicious that I just kept on going.

Namjoon's POV

As soon as I said those words she crashed her lips on mine. At first I couldn't believe that she also wanted me but soon after I also started kissing her passionately till we were out of breath.

Till this point I understood that she wanted to keep going but just for her I asked her

"you wanna keep on going?"

And got a nod in reply.

I locked the door, picked her up makin her sit on the counter, doing all this while kissing her roughly.
After her sweet lips I went down kissing her jawline, her neck and leaving hickeys to remind her that she was mine.
I took off her white t shirt and damn she's so fucking sexy. I unclipped her bra and there were her boobs right in front of my eyes begging me to go and suck them mercilessly.
So I did what they wanted, I started sucking on Y/N's left boob while massaging and pinching her right one.

I heard her moan "aah, N-Namjoon aah"

"Not namjoon baby...its daddy"

"Aah d-d-daddy aaah..."

"What do you want daddy to do baby girl?"

"I want daddy to fuck me mercilessly like there's no tomorrow. Please make me cum daddy"

"And what will daddy get in return?"

"I-I'll pleasure you d-daddy"

"You are pleasuring me babygirl"

"Pls just fuck me already...p-please"

"Aight baby girl...as you wish"

Without any ado I took off her tights throwing them I don know where and slid my hands in her lacy panty rubbing and making circles on her clit.

"Aaaah d-d-daddy aaah"

She was so wet by then
Next...I inserted my middle finger in her cute but sexy pussy.

"Babygirl you're so tight...I love it"

I started thrusting her with my finger in and out.

"Aaaaaah d-d-daddy aaaah pls fuck me aaah"

Then I inserted another finger making her go crazy.

Y/N POV

I couldn't believe what was happening...it was Namjoon the one whome I saw in my dreams fucking me without any mercy.

At first it was hurting a bit but Namjoon knew exactly how to change that pain to pleasure.
As he trusted his fingers in and out I couldn't stop moaning. I became a moaning mess.
I could feel his slender fingers curl inside me hitting my g-spot again and again.

"Aaah d-daddy I'm gonna cum"

As I said that, he increased his speed I felt a knot in my tummy area and...

"Aaaaaaah"

I came all over his hand, my cum dripping from my legs.

He brought his fingers up and licked them clean.

I was out of breath, I was panting...
Suddenly we heard a knock...
"hey who's there inside and why have you locked the door?"
.
.
.
.
.
[To be continued]
_______________________

Thanks for reading 😊💜

Hey y'all this is my first ever smut infact my first ever book...if you like it pls vote for it and don be a selfish bitch and share it with ur frnds so that they can also enjoy it not just you...

Borahae...love y'all!!💜💜

909 wrds