08.

08. awkward
chapter song: hard sometimes by ruel

 awkwardchapter song: hard sometimes by ruel

sagelynns pov
in the living room

ME AND THEO ARE SITTING ON OPPOSITE COUCH ACTING AS IF WE DONT EXIST WHILE HERMIONE IS BURNING HOLES IN OUR HEADS

ME AND THEO ARE SITTING ON OPPOSITE COUCH ACTING AS IF WE DONT EXIST WHILE HERMIONE IS BURNING HOLES IN OUR HEADS. We both make eye contact then quickly look away like nothing happened. "Ok see I'm not doing this anymore! Just talk! Or you know what no! Go hang out for the day and if y'all are still awkward I'm going to beat your ass! Now get dressed!" I hop on my feet and go to get dressed no arguing because Hermione gets too aggressive when she's mad. I put on a black turtleneck and black jeans with my doc martens. (If you read my Bakugou fanfic you know I copied that outfit. I'm it's my favorite outfit.) I put my hair in a bun and go brush my teeth. I put on my famous black eyeliner, highlighter and lipgloss. I then walked into the kitchen hesitantly scared Hermione might yell at me. She looks at me up and down and I tense up. She looks away and I finally relax. A few minutes later Theo comes out wearing a white shirt with a black long sleeve under it, black jeans, and white air force's. "YOU TOOK LONG JUST TO COME OUT IN THAT?! LOOK AT SAGELYNN SHE LOOKS PRETTY! YOU LOOK STUPID!" I move away from the kitchen going to sink in the couch out of fear. She finally takes a deep breath and says "Now you guys are going to go shopping and eat. Then just do whatever you want but it has to be together because of this." She points to both of us when she says this and continues her sentence. "This is not it. Now go because I have to FaceTime Ron and y'all are ruining the vibe." As we walk away I hear Theo say "Shut up you ass." Hermione quickly looks at us and starts yelling "WHAT?!!" We quickly run out the door and make our way to the car. As we hop in the car I take the aux cord but I hand it to Theo instead of plugging it in my phone. "Play what you want." I look at him and grab his phone then unlocked it. "How do you know my password?" I play the secret playlist that I put my finger up to his mouth. "Don't ask questions you don't wanna know." he shakes his head and chuckles as he pulls out of the parking lot. The car ride was full of silence and music as we both look in front of us, not making eye contact. We end up at the Asian market and I get overly excited. I hurry and get out of the car so we could hurry up and get to the shopping. Once I see theo close his door to the car and lock it I run as fast as I can. As I walk in I see my favorite working ready to hand me a basket. "HI NANA!" she laughs as I run up to her and hugs her. "Soooo where's theo?" she says as she wiggles her eyebrows. I turn my head to see theo walk in and head towards me. "You ready?" I look away from nana and say "Yea." I take the basket from nana and she waves at theo. "hey theo." he laughs and waves back. "Hey, Nana." We walk off and my eye light up as I see my favorite drinks. Before I could runoff theo grabbed my wrist and pulled me towards him. "Dinner first." I sigh and walk beside him as he gets everything for dinner. "Stay right here okay?" As he walked away I saw a muscular guy walking towards me but I looked away hoping Theo was on his way back. Before I knew it I heard a deep voice greet me. "Hello beautiful, you here alone?" I turn around and start to walk away trying to avoid the situation. He grabs me by my wrist and makes me face him giving me major flashbacks. "Hey, I'm talking to you. Are you here with anyone?" I feel an extreme panic attack come on but I still managed to get words out. "I'm here with my friend." I say pointing behind me but Theo is nowhere to be found. "So you're a little liar aren't you?" I feel myself about to break down but I keep inside not wanting it to show. He traps me in a corner and kisses me harshly while I try to pull away but he's too strong. The next thing I know I feel the guy stop kissing me and I hear him fall. I open my eyes to see Theo on top of him punching him in the face. I close my eyes to open them again and I see blood. Lots of blood. "Theo stop!" Theo finally realizes what he's doing and stops. He faces me with tears running down my face. You could see the white tear streaks on my tan skin. Before he could say anything the guy who was on the floor bleeding sat up. Theo turned towards him bending down and taking the guy by the collar. "You see her?" He says as he points to me. "I want you to watch me okay?" He threw the guy towards the floor while walking towards me. He grabs me by this and kisses me by surprise. "Mine. And if you wanna kiss a girl kiss her right." He says as he still has his hand on my neck. We rushed out of the store and got in the car. "You good?" I shake my head yes and turn towards the window. He entangles his had in mine and pulls of to go home.