Chapter 2

Jamie POV

She didn't wanted to see him and avoid chi through classes because the truth was that she knew the girl in her dream last night. That girl was the one chi said that he liked and not just that he didn't just like her but like like her. She worried that he might tell her. She was scared that his relationship with her. Was bound to ruin their and spotted them holding hands during transition class time or after school. She fear the worst situation as possible. So she wanted to make a point to stay away if that ever happened. But He doesn't stop he would text her messages but she didn't want to respond.

Until...
The doors makes a ding sound as it opened
"Hello, welcome to Spenders" she said. Not looking up from her cellphone. A customer walks up in front of her stations and clear their throat. "I miss you" a guy voiced says. She looks up surprise and confused. "Marcus" she shouted as she rushed around the counter so she can hug him. She was overwhelmed with joy to see her long time best friends. "Oh, how have you been?" Jamie asked him. " fine" he said. They talks for a bit and exchanged digits. He then needs to left but promised to catch up next time.

Later that day
Jamie finally goes home and arrived. Hurried to takes a shower to go to bed. Meanwhile, we see chi climbed into Jamie' room. He struggles for a bit but manages to sneak in her room. Chi get up and closing the window behind him. Jamie walks in the room and screams...