Chapter 3

Jamie POV

Chi tried calming Jamie down as she screamed and tried to take deep breathe. Jamie finally calmed down and chi sat down the chair with wheels as she return to the bathroom. Short after she returned with her towel wrapped around her shoulder and her face wet as she began to dry. Chi started to talk. "I'm sorry okay" he said. As he looked at her pale face. She still dry her face stop and said. " what is wrong with you" she asked him. "Could've you knock on my door instead of climbing into my window" she said move to different directions and settled her towel down. "I wouldn't have to climb yours window if you answered your phone?" He answered.

Jam: because

Chi: because what/why?

Jam: idk

Chi: you don't know why you been avoiding me
all day?

She looks the other way and scoffs
she thought it was typical of chi to just come up  in here and demanded her for some kind explanation but she know that she doesn't need to explain herself. Oh but wait she actually love how assertive he was in doing so she started fantasizing about indecent thing. Chi wave his hands around her face and then snaps his fingers. She looked at him and blushed. He smile a bit.

She realized the time and told to get out of the chair. "Why" he asked. She answered him saying that her dad will almost be arriving home soon. He still sitting on the chair with wheel. He quickly hug her and she smirked at him. She called him silly and slightly frowned. He jumped up and quickly again climbed out the window as he did. She said goodbye sweet cheeks to him as he left. She closed the window behind and headed to turn off her lights but received a message from chi. Says " will talk more at school tomorrow see you later" .
The lights faded...