Four

Louis is going on his anniversary date with Matt

"Omg why are you wearing that,you look bad in that" Matt said

"What I thought you would like it"

"Well I don't you look so bad in that outfit,you look like a girl."

"Well it's my body and I can choose what I want to wear"

"Omg this was going to be the best day but no you decided to ruin it."

"No, we can still go just ignore what I'm wearing."

"No I can't be seen with you wearing that"

"Well then if you won't accept what I'm wearing then I guess we are over."

"What no baby,you are cute like that,we can't break up babe it's our 2 months anniversary."

"Well you decided that you can't accept what I want to wear so we are over. Oh and never call me again and I'm going to block you."

"No baby I love you so much pls don't go."

"If you'd really love me then you would have accepted me like others would."

"Other? What others you don't have anyone you just have me."

"no I don't just have you, actually I don't have you and I don't want you, I have a new friend and his name is Harry and he accepts me in anyway not like you so imma go and chat with him."

"Baby you can't replace me with him."

"I can do whatever I want,it's my life not yours"

"But baby pls just give me another chance"

"No,no means no so bye"

Louis blocks Matt

-
-
-
-
So I decided to post another one tdy. Bc I'm bored so I might post another one after this and then imma head to bed.

Love you all

Vote
Comment
Share