༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ DANIEL ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

David didn't know what to say but his thoughts we're a little more inappropriate. than he liked. "Um hi who are you? " Daniel gave him a big smile. "I'm Daniel and I have been waiting for you for so long." Daniel said, walking over to David and giving him a big hug which, of course David hugged back. "Oh you have..wait how do you know my name?" David said, pulling away from the hug. Daniel smiles " I can watch you through the little doll." David was shocked. "Sorry if that makes you uncomfortable I just really want to get to know you." Daniel said sheepishly. David didn't know if you could trust him but he was very handsome and David really wanted to get to know him so badly...so.." I don't mind Daniel but what is this place?" Daniel pulled out a chair for david. " How about we talk more about it over

Dinner I saw you went to bed without eating so you must be hungry." David smiled and sat down. " Oh thank you, you're right I didn't!“ David said happily. Daniel just smiled and brought out a wonderful buffet of all kinds of different foods. It was like magic and David was amazed. "This-this is amazing Daniel! “ he said smiling. "Only the best for you sweet heart" Daniel said sweetly and fixed David a plate. David blushed and didn't know what to say back. He was so sweet and handsome it made David feel funny he didn't know what it was but… "here you go davey~" Daniel said with one of his big beautiful smiles and sat the plate down in front of him. "O-oh thank you Daniel!" David squeaks out. Daniel smirks and thinks to himself (well this one going to be easy).

David started to eat and hummed in delight. "Mmm this is sooo good Daniel!" Daniel snapped out of his thoughts. "Oh thank you Davey only for you~" David smiled. Daniel was so nice and sweet but what was he? He couldn't be human; he made food appear out of nowhere! B-but if he's this kind it shouldn't matter what he is right? David thought to himself as he ate. "Would you like something to drink davey~" Daniel said with a smirk. David smiled and nodded his head "yes please!" As soon David said the chandelier on the ceiling came spinning down slowly with all kinds of different types of smoothies and whines. "Wow Daniel this wonderful!" David said picking a Strawberry smoothie. Daniel bites his lip and briefly wonders if David tasted like strawberries. 

Hi sorry for the wait the nexted chapter well be out soon。.。:∞♡*♥