‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾Moving in☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

David thanked the movers and walked inside  his big lonely apartment and sighed " what am I going to do without my camp?" David said to himself as he opened a box filled with precious Camp memories."I'll just have to make the most of this" David tried so hard to keep his camp running but in the end he just didn't have enough money sadly.

 David put his memory bored up above the fireplace and looked at all the pictures of him running around with the kids and nature. He let out a sigh, looked at the wall next to him and saw a little door that the wall paper was trying to hide. "That's weird?" David went into the kitchen and opened a drawer filled with keys and moved them around until he found one with a button on top.

(Hmm this has to be it.) David thought to himself as he took the key out off the drawer and went back into the room with the little door. He pulled out his hunting knife to cut the wallpaper around the door and unlock it and opened the door but found nothing but a bunch of bricks." What a load of hooey!" 

He said shutting the door and putting the key back in the drawer. He leaned against the counter running his hand through his red hair "Ok david Just make the most of it...OH! Maybe I should go for a walk that always makes me feel better!!"

David said walking out his front door trying to stay positive. As he walked down the narrow path he couldn't help but feel that someone was watching him *SNAP!*. David jumped and spun around but there was nothing there but a broken twig ." It's okay David you're just hearing things' 'he said to himself trying to calm down. "Yo dumbass, you're going to fall in if you keep standing there."

 David jumped out of his skin and screamed. " calm the fuck down weirdo!" David turned around to see a little boy with piercing-green eyes and curly black hair.''oh I'm sorry you scared me." David said, rubbing the back of his head. The kid rolled his eyes

 " Yea unless you want to fall to your death I suggest you move." " David looked confused and looked down. There was nothing but a circle of mushrooms

 " What do you mean?" " You're standing on a well, idiot." David quickly stepped away from it."Oh gosh!" David said in fear. "You really are an idiot aren't you" the boy said. "Hey that's mean!" David said. The boy pushed away the mud and took a stick and used it to open the well up. "They say that if you fall to the bottom and look up you see a sky full of stars in the middle of the day" the kid said throwing a rock down it.

" Oh really?" "No stupid" the kid laughed. " Does your parents know you're out here?" David said worriedly. "Why do you care? I do what I want" the kid snapped." It's just I know I'll be worried if I didn't know where my kid was and my name david!" David said happily."max and mine your own fucking business" max said with a scowl. " language and it's really nice to meet you Max!" David said with a smile."Whatever weirdo I have other things to do."

 Max said and disappeared in the brush. "Wait!" David tried to yell out but Max was already gone. "Oh hooey, I hope he gets home ok" David said as he started back home. When he got to his front porch there was something wrapped in newspaper and a note attached to it.......