ᴘʀᴏᴊᴇᴄᴛ ʟɪʟᴀᴄ~3.13

(A/N: GUESS WHOS BACK HOES)

Azul took long strides towards the lounge, a wave of chattering, yelling, and obnoxious laughter booming in his eardrums. It deeply soured the fantastic mood he was having earlier. 

The purple and blue light shone softly down at the rowdy crowd of customers. You could see bits of food being flung across the lounge while workers tried their best to calm them down. "What the...? How is it already this crowded just after opening??" The male's mouth slightly agape as he looked at the crowd that reminded him of rowdy monkeys.

"Hey! Get those drinks over here already!" A student yelled at the shaking waiter, making him flinch as he scurried towards the table.

"Meat! Meat! Hyahahaha!"

"Hey, asshole, that's the meat I ordered!"

Azul's brow slightly creased as he let out a low sigh, he began pushing his way through the crowd to try and tend to the chaos. "Make some room in here. Coming through!" He felt his shoulder collide with another, giving them a brief apology, and continued to trudge through the wave of students, "Apologies."

"Don't worry about it. Shishishi." Ruggie swung a pair of keys around his lanky finger, whistling a small toon as he disappeared into the darkness.

"My glass is empty over here!"

"Yes, just a moment!" The poor waiter yelped as he was practically being worked to death, running towards the table with a pitcher in hand.

Two workers ran up to the dorm head, exhausted as beads of sweat ran down their foreheads. "Dorm Head, we've had an extraordinary amount of orders and we've completely run out of food for today!"

"Drinks are also close to running dry!"

The silver-haired male slightly furrowed his brows, a small pain creeping up his forehead, "Already?? Alright, I'll go get money out of the vault so I'd like you to go to the student store to buy some... Huh?" But as soon as he reached into his pocket, nothing was there. "I-it's gone! The key to the vault is gone! How... Where?!" He bolted back to the VIP room, leaving the confused waiters to themselves.

Azul literally kicked the thick door open, not caring if the wall was damaged or not. His normally slick and cleaned demeanor was replaced by panic and fear, his hands beginning to shake as they longed to feel the metal keys in their grasp. But instead of an empty room, he found the Savanaclaw Dorm Head lounging on one of the black leather couches, his arms strewn around the edges.

"Hey there, octo-punk."

The panicked male tensed up at the disliked dorm head. "Leona Kingscholar..."

Leona's lips tugged into a smirk, looking at Azul's frantic appearance, "What's wrong? You look pretty freaked out for someone usually so in control."

Azul frowned, calming himself down as he put on a more professional approach, "It's none of your business. More importantly, why are you here?"

The lion prince scoffed, fishing something out of his pockets." Why you ask... It's about this key. Isn't it yours?" Leona's smile turned smug as he stared at Azul's calmed facade as it churned to his true emotions.

"Th-that's!"

"So, it really is yours?"

The silver-haired male gritted his teeth as he watched Leona swing the keys around his finger. "Give it back. Theft is a terrible crime!"