ᴘʀᴏᴊᴇᴄᴛ ᴍᴀʀᴏᴏɴ~4.6

The sun was beating down at the Scarabia dorm as they were herded outside, people already complaining about the searing heat burning their skin when it was so early in the morning. Emica and Grim stood slightly away from the crowd as the sunlight finally hit them.

"How is the sun so hot when it's barely 7..." The female sighed and decided she didn't want a farmer's tan. She pulled out an umbrella and rested it against her shoulder as they all shuffled to the horribly hot sand.

"Ughh, I don't think I'll last this... Emica, carry me!"

"You have two legs, use them."

"Tch, so bossy..." The monster grumbled as he took a step into the sand but soon regretted it as he literally felt his skin cook under the heat. "GAH! WHY THE HELL IS THIS SAND SO DAMN HOT?!"

The female scoffed as Grim clung to her leg for safety. Suddenly, the ground shook violently, the head of an elephant peering around one of the massive stone pillars that supported the dorm. There sat Kalim with a stone-cold face, his arms crossed and posture straight.

"Now begin your march to the East Oasis!" His voice seemed to echo as it boomed over the crowd. "Consider this leg day for all those slackers. Anyone who falls behind will be dealt with later!"

The crowd groaned and began to slowly march their way East, the large elephant following close behind. Next to the large creature walked Jamil, slowly observing the march with a sharp eye. He turned to see the same girl that had told him off during the early morning was a distance away while a bored expression was plastered onto her face.

Her amber eyes soon met his unsurprisingly, and he was greeted with a kind yet unsettling smile that made him flinch. She turned back to Grim and yelled at him for something like digging into her leg too much.

"Move your legs, not your mouth. March!" Kalim's booming voice was directed to the two Ramshackle students who were still yelling at each other.

"I'M SORRY, IT'S NOT MY FAULT YOUR THIGHS ARE SO BIG."

"WHAT THE HELL DO MY THIGHS BEING BIG HAVING ANYTHING TO DO WITH YOU LITERALLY STABBING ME WITH THOSE BITCH CLAWS, I'M GOING TO FILE THOSE DOWN WHEN WE GET HOME."

"YOU CAN TRY ALL YOU WANT BUT YOU COULD NEVER CATCH ME!"

"BIG WORDS FOR SUCH A LITTLE SHIT."

"SPEAK FOR YOURSELF! EVERYONE HERE IS TALLER THAN YOU AS WELL!"

"... Alright that's it-"

"AAHHHHHHHHH"

Let's say Grim was quite literally flung across the entire crowd and into the front.

2 hours had passed and the crowd of once energetic students had depleted very quickly within the first hour, some beginning to struggle behind the rest as they couldn't take the constant heat burning them alive.

"You there! You're falling behind"

Of course, it was the stranded Grim already about to collapse while Emica observed lazily as she stood in the shadow of the elephant. "Wheeze, huff... Give us a break already..." The monster's voice becoming hoarse from the lack of water.

"No slacking Keep marching! If this is as far as you go then it's proof that you lack discipline! You have no one to blame but yourself." Kalim's voice was cold and vile, something that would surprise you considering he seemed like an incredibly happy guy.

The female rolled her eyes and slightly furrowed her brows. She wiped off her forehead that began to glisten with sweat.

"Hm? But I don't see you marching either. Maybe you should be working with your classmates instead of loafing around." The female's voice rang in Kalims ear as she unexpectedly stood beside him. He violently turned around to be face to face with two amber orbs dangerously close to his.