Medaka Box!!/ Battle with the Rotting Girl!!

3rd Person POV

It was After School and Jackson were waiting in Class all by himself just waiting for the next One of Kumagawa's Goons to show up because he can tell at this point that their gonna keep showing up unless he stops them and Kumagawa just won't show up by himself unless he wastes all of his resources first and is forced to do things by his own Hands! It's Just how Most villains tend to work from what He's seen!

As he waited the Door to the Classroom Rotted Apart and A Girl was Standing on the other almost surprised that what she did cause the Door to rot!

???: "Oh My I seem to Keep Forgetting That I can do that!"

Jackson: "Who are you and what is your Abnormal Powers?"

???: "Oh My so you're Jackson? Oh, Such A Cutie Pie! My Name is Mukae Emukae and My Power is rot and You're mine Sweetheart!"

Jackson: 'Oh Great! Another Yandere! Yipee...' "Look If your here to fight then let's do it! I gotta get home and do something to Recharge My Batteries. It's something called Sleep! I'm pretty sure you need it too!"

Mukae: "Wow! Smart, Cute, and Powerful! You're the whole Package! I can't wait to make you my little Teddy Bear!"

Jackson:

Mukae Charged at him and he dodged just in time for her to hit A Wall and Rot away A Piece of it revealing the outside world! He then Jumped on the wall Hugging the corner walls trying to avoid her Touch!

Mukae: "Oh Come down Honey so I can cuddle with you!"

Jackson: "How about... No."

He then Jumped over her but she touched his shoe and rotted it away so he was forced to go on with one shoe! He ran across the School and found A Place to Hide long enough for him to use the Omnitrix to select his Form!

Jackson: "Hahahaha! Now it's time for Diamondhead!"

He then slapped the Omnitrix and instead Became Jackninja!

JackNinja J10: "Why? Why Must you do this to me? This is Bullshit and You know it. Just to let you know."

Of course, he was Hiding in A Trash can, and Then Mukae Rotted it away and he jumped out of the way before she can touch him!

Mukae: "Come on! Come with me and we can do all of the things couples do! Snuggle, kiss, Love, go out on Dates and-!"

Jackninja J10: "Maybe! But now this!"

Jackson: "Rasengan Kamehameha!"

He then Shot A Blast and Mukae easily dodged it!

Mukae: "Oh really? Do you have to do that to Your Future wife? huh? N-NANI!?"

Jackninja J10: "You like my new form? Quite Hot to the touch I would say. Hehe."

Mukae: "I-It Can't be PROTEAN!!!!!"

Jackson: "That's right! Protean allows me to become the Type Of Move I last used! Now I am an Absolute fireball you can't even touch or even Rot!"

Mukae then Tries grabbing at his arm but she seared her Hand before she can even Grab him and he then Lashed out his tongue at her and his tongue was also on fire so when it hit her side it was Like A Fire coated Whip!

Mukae: "AAH!!!"

He then jumped all over the Walls and he flew at her both legs outstretched as he then double-Kicked her in the chest sending her flying at A Wall which she Rotted on Contact forgetting to turn off her Powers and she fell from 3 stories onto the ground! 

She then tried to get up but he jumped out of the Building and Stomped on her from 3 stories above with Both legs stretched out, feet first!

Mukae: "GUUUAAAAH!!!"

He then reverts back to his Human form before getting off of her and looked at her with Sympathetic Eyes.

Jackson: *Sigh* "Damn me and My Good Heart. Look Mukae... I think You're pretty cute and you seem really nice, and Since you really like me, Like Reeeaaaaaallllyyy Like me...... Would you like to be A Part of my Harem?"

Mukae: "YES! YES!! YES!!!"

She then jumped into his Arms and began Kissing him, Cuddling him, and Hugging him thankfully with her powers turned off!

Mukae: "I LOVE YOU SO MUCH DARLING!"

Jackson: "Oh Boy..."

To Be Continued...