Writing a letter

5 months. It's been 5 months since Mon-el left and I miss him. I miss him so much it hurts. It's 2 in the morning and I can't sleep because when ever I sleep I see him. I see him and it makes waking up so hard, I wish I could stay in my dream with him forever. I lay in bed staring at my ceiling, trying to sleep but I can't. The heartbreak of waking up and him not laying next to me is keeping me awake. I lay there when I find myself getting out of bed, looking for a pen. I switch on the light and start writing. Writing a letter to Mon-el without knowing how or if I'm going to be able to send it to him.
Dear Mon-el, I miss you. You're all I think about when I'm not thinking about saving people. With every person I save, I think about how I couldn't save you. I save them for you, since you left I've saved more people then I can count. Helping people helps me know that I can save people and just because I couldn't save  one person, you, I can still save people and that's what I'm meant to do. I was never meant to love anyone, not a human and definitely not a daxamite but oh Rao I loved you. I still love you but you're not here for me to love and it's my fault. I love you with my everything. I'm writing this now, in the middle of the night because when I sleep I dream of you. I dream of waking up next to you and saving national city with you and that makes it so much harder to wake up in the morning. I hope you're ok, I hope you found somewhere safe. Maybe you've found somewhere so nice and you met new people and made new friends. Maybe you found somewhere so perfect that you forgot about me and that's why you haven't sent a message to me. Maybe that's why you haven't let me know that you're alright yet. I'd much rather you be fine and forget about me then have you die alone in space because of me. Thinking if you forgetting me hurts but if you're happy where ever you are, if you forgot about me then Im glad I sent you somewhere where you're happy even if it's without me.
-Love, Kara<3
Kara finished her letter with a heart and left it on her table. She then laid back down in her bed where she fell asleep peacefully, knowing she wrote down what she was feeling helped her feel better. She couldn't send it to him but it still helped. In the morning kara woke up and her letter was gone. She thought maybe she dreamed writing the letter and went on with her day like nothing happened. But then she came home, after a long exhausting day and there her letter was, the same place she left it but where it wasn't in the morning when she woke up. Confused, Kara picked up the paper and started reading. It wasn't her letter, it was a letter for her. A letter from Mon-el. He got her letter but she never sent it. Now even more confused she started to read the letter. "Dear Kara,"

This story is short, it only has one more part. I hope you like it☺️