58. Would it change anything?

LOUIS

That did not just happen.

Louis could feel the anger starting to consume every inch of his body, but he knew he had to wait until Nick Grimshaw left the drugstore, Louis couldn't let him see how what he had said and done had affected him.

"What the fuck was that?!" Louis whispered/yelled after he made sure the asshole had left.

"Louis, it's not..." Harry started.

"I changed my mind, I don't want to hear it" Louis interrupted.

"But Lou..."

"Shut up Harry, I don't want to make a scene in public" Louis replied.

"There's no need to make a scene Lou" Harry answered.

"Trust me, there will be a scene, but it won't be here. So go pay for the wipes and the nappies, Milo and I will wait for you outside, okay?" Louis said in the calmest voice he could manage, but on the inside he was furious.

Harry looked at him for a few seconds, but then nodded and Louis grabbed the stroller and pushed it outside and started walking (more like running) away from the drugstore. He ran as if he was being chased, he kept looking behind him to see if Harry was following him, but he wasn't, which was good, he knew the minute he saw Harry he was going to explode on his face, and he didn't want that to happen in the middle of the sidewalk.

Why was this happening? Why was that jackass making his life a living hell again? Had he been put on planet earth only to torment Louis? Was that his only purpose in life? Because, how did Nick Grimshaw know which condoms Harry liked? Because he had been right, when he pointed out the condoms Louis had a flashback and he remembered Harry unwrapping one of those more than two years ago. The only answer that came to mind to explain the situation, was so disgusting he wanted to throw up then and there. The thought that Harry and Nick had been more than just friends had never crossed Louis's mind, but now that he thought about it, he realized it was possible.

The only thing he knew was that in that moment he didn't want to see Harry's face, so instead of going back to their flat, which was where Harry was going to go once he realized Louis hadn't waited for him, he went to Niall and Liam's flat.

The minute he entered their building his phone started ringing, and he was not surprised to sees Harry's name and picture on it, and he decided to turn it off, knowing Harry was going to keep calling. He rode the elevator up to Liam and Niall's floor and rang the doorbell once he reached their flat.

"Louis!" Liam smiled when he opened the door "And Milo! He's finally out of the flat!"

"Yeah, can we come in?" Louis asked.

"Of course" Liam said.

"Thanks" Louis said and walked inside with the stroller.

"What are you doing here mate?" Liam asked as he looked at Milo, he was still fast asleep.

"I'm sorry I came unannounced, am I bothering you?" Louis asked and looked around, noticing a couple of books and notepads and pens on the coffee table.

"No, I was just studying, but I could use a little break" Liam replied "You seem a little shaken up, are you okay?".

"No, I'm not okay Liam" Louis said and sat on the couch and buried his face in his hands.

"Louis..."

"Why is it that when everything is going great, something happens and it all gets fucked up?" the shorter boy wondered.

"What do you mean?" Liam asked hesitantly.

"We were having the most amazing morning, we took Milo to the park and we sat in a blanket on the grass like a perfect little family, and then it all got ruined when we stopped at that stupid drugstore".