9. Peanut?

HARRY

Harry was hanging out with all the boys in Niall's apartment. Well, all the boys except for Louis, he didn't want to come because he was very tired, but had insisted Harry came, because he was just going to sleep. Louis was now about 6 weeks pregnant and they still had't told anyone about the baby.

"So Harry, is Louis okay?" Zayn asked.

"Yeah perfect" Harry replied "He just said he wanted to study a bit".

"Always such a nerd that Lou" Liam said laughing.

"You know it" said Harry smiling.

"No, I don't mean now, I mean all the time, Perrie says he's been acting really weird" Zayn insisted.

"Weird how?" Asked Naill pausing the game he was playing with Liam on the playstation, suddenly interested.

"She says he never wants to eat lunch and when he does, after he's done he hurries to the bathroom and comes back looking pale" Zayn explained concerned.

"You know the same thing happened when I asked him to lunch two days ago" said Liam "He didn't want to come at first even though we hadn't seen each other in ages, and when he finally said yes, he ate a little salad and then ran to the bathroom".

Harry gulped. He knew why this was happening, Louis's "morning sickness" came two time a day: when he woke up and after lunch, it never failed. So Lou had said the other day he sometimes didn't even bother with lunch because he was going to throw it up anyway.

"That's weird" Niall said.

They all stayed silent for a couple of minutes, Harry looked from Zayn, to Liam, to Niall, they were all deep in thought.

"I know what it is!" Niall said suddenly, his eyes wide "He has an eating disorder!".

Harry just laughed and even snorted, not that eating disorders where something to laugh about, they were serious shit, but that certainly was not what was happening to Louis.

"Of course he doesn't Ni, don't be stupid" He said defending his boyfriend.

"No Harry, Niall has a point, think about it" explained Liam "He never wants to eat luch, and when he does eat he probably throws up and that is why he goes to the bathroom!"

"And that's why he doesn't want to come when we get together in the afternoon, because there is always food here!" Zayn said standing up.

They all looked at Harry. Oh god, they were so clueless! Louis never came in the afternoons because he was always tired, he even went to bed at 7 some days. But before he went to bed Louis ate so much food we wasn't even surprised he threw it up in the morning.

"You guys are ridiculous! He doesn't have an eating disorder" Harry tried to laugh it off "Trust me, I live with him I would know"

They all looked at him suspiciously, but then they dropped the subject.

When Harry got home later that night, the apartment was dark, Louis was probably asleep already. He entered the room and there he was, sleeping on his side, his face covered in chocolate stains and kitkat wrappers all over the bed. He looked so adorable, it made Harry want to hug him tight. So he stripped down to his boxers and climbed into bed, snuggling close to him after he kissed him on the forehead and on his belly, where their baby was growing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning while they were having breakfast, Harry told Lou what happened the night before with the boys.

"I can't believe they would think that" Louis said laughing.

"Well believe it and eventhough I denied it, I think they are still thinking it".