2nd Bedtime Story

You're sitting in a tree, not looking at anything in particular when you suddenly see a boy, making you jump. "Hi, I'm Cedric Diggory." He tells you and you fall out of the tree, but instead of colliding with the floor, you fall through the leaves.

You see broken chess pieces and checkered walls. You feel like you're in Alice in Wonderland. When you finally stop falling, you're in a bowling alley.

In front of you is someone dancing terribly in a neon pink shirt. It's Noah Centineo. He turns around and freezes as he sees you. He begins running your way, somehow not slipping, and you start running away from him. You slip and hit your head on the floor.

Centinunu stands over you and says, "it matters not what you've done, but what you do with what you've done... for others." His voice echoes off the walls and gets louder - so loud, in fact, that you have to cover your ears - and you close your eyes, wishing it would all just go away.

The speech dies away slowly and when you open your eyes, you're in Dumbledore's office. He's dancing to Material Girl with McGonagall and Snape watching him from the door amusedly. "I'M BETTER THAN MADONNA!" Dumbledore screeches, demonically.

A purple water balloon is dropped onto his head and you look up, seeing Fred and George Weasley laughing silently. Dumbledore looks up and their faces drop. Fred nudges George subtly and they both run away with Blitzkrieg Bop playing in the background.

Dumbledore does a pterodactyl-like screech and turns into... Trisha Paytas? "I love you, Jesus!" She sings, and you run away, not looking where you're going.

You bump into someone. "Sorry, I wasn't looking where I was going." You apologise, looking up into his brown eyes. "It's fine," he reassures you. "I'm Newt." He tells you, with a kind smile. "I'm Y/N." You reply, before falling down another hole, landing with a thud.

You can't see anything, but you can only hear Ben Hardy as Roger Taylor saying, "you're jOking?"

A light flickers in the distance, and you catch glimpses of someone, but you don't know who it is because of the how far away they are. The light stops flickering and turns on, and you see David Bowie.

"Meme school." He says, staring into your eyes. "Meme companies." He continues, as you start to back away. He keeps on repeating the same phrase over and over again, just watching you take small steps backwards.

You trip over something and into a crocodile's mouth. It takes you to the Upside Down and you see Will Byers, who's screaming the lyrics to Should I Stay Or Should I Go with a demogorgon dancing next to him.

Luckily, they don't see you, and you're able to escape. You see Harry Styles, and he shouts, "TREAT PEOPLE WITH KINDNESS!" at the top of his lungs, his green eyes ablaze.

You back away from him and crawl down a tree branch. It's the same tree you were sitting in previously.

(A/N: I was meant to update this ages ago, but I forgot 😩. Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this terrible chapter 🧍‍♀️)