OC: Eri Hanekoma

Name: Eri Hanekoma

Race: Supernatural

Age: 14

Gender: Female

Sexuality: Demisexual

Department: Middle school

Club: Music school

Appearance

Her normal appearance

Whithout her rumor changed

When her rumor changes

Personality: Eri is a happy and really talkative person. She tends to hum tunes a lot, reason why, if you see her, will seem like she's always in her own world. She really isn't someone who would harm anyone, but she will defend herself or others if needed. If you sit her near the window, she will be looking out the whole day, thinking about her own things, but she manages to still get good grades even if she doesn't pay attention to classes. (Rough draft, may add things later)

Likes: Playing instruments, practicing karate, singing or humming, talking about her interests... (Rough draft, may add things later)

Dislikes: Teru Minamoto, any sports that involve a ball (football, basketball, tennis, etc.), being teased to make her blush, people who interrupt her while humming or playing an instrument, or subsequently ranting about some of her interests.

Friends: Hanako (at times), Yashiro, Akane, Mokke, Yokoo and Satou (Rough draft, may add things later)

Crush: Kou Minamoto

School rumor

Without being changed

They say if you stay at school after classes and hear a melody coming from the music room, you can't come in there. But if curiosity wins over your own safety regards and you walk into the room, you'll see a girl giving you her back while strumming a guitar and humming. When she stops singing, you must continue the melody however you like. If you don't do it or she doesn't like it, she'll turn around and she will give you one more chance. If failed again, she'll give you the option of either eating rotten food or be mute for the rest of the week. But if you continue the melody and she likes it, she'll treat you to a lot of sweets, from which you'll be able to choose three.

When her rumor changes

They say if you stay at school after classes and hear a melody coming from the music room, you can't come in there. But if curiosity wins over your own safety regards and you walk into the room, you'll see a girl giving you her back while strumming a guitar and humming. When she stops singing, you must continue the melody however you like. If you don't do it or she doesn't like it, the strings of her guitar will break and you'll end up deaf and mute. But if you continue the melody and she likes it, she'll continue to hum and do as if you never came in.

Haunting residence: The music room

Abilities: She has a very melodious voice, which ends up attracting people if they're not careful enough, just like mermaids according to Homer's Odyssey. And she also has the ability to change her appearance so people won't recognize her as a fellow classmate.

Backstory: Eri doesn't remember much of her past, she just knows she's always been a supernatural. She entered middle school classes at the same time as Kou, but she's always been there as a rumor. 

She's said to be Tsuchigomori-sensei's adopted daughter to not raise suspicions among the students from who she really is. The real reason behind her good grades is that he sometimes tutors her, since he knows how absentminded she can become. And since she entered middle school, she became friends with Kou and tended to go to his house whenever she could.

When she was once strumming the guitar in the music room after class, like she's supposed to do because of her own rumor, Teru Minamoto came in. He passed her trial, so she was about to treat him to three of her sweets when Teru attacked her. She defended herself and looked at him with hurt eyes, since she believed that Teru would never do something like that. That's when she found out that Kou's family was from a long lineage from exorcists. But instead of hating the whole family, she just started to dislike Teru, but she never attacked him. She just wanted to stay alive, to not disappear, so he spared her, but even so, she still holds it to him.

She met Hanako a while after she and Kou started to hang around Yoshiro. At first, Kou didn't know she was a supernatural, but after Hanako directly speaked to her, he discovered it. But he took it better than what he expected, so they continued their friendship. Truth to be said, Eri wants something more than a friendship with Kou, but she's never been able to confess.