𝐈'𝐦 𝐇𝐨𝐦𝐞

╔═════ °• ♔ •° ═════╗

"𝐈'𝐦 𝐇𝐨𝐦𝐞"

╚═════ °• ♔ •° ═════╝

11:00 AM

The [H/C] male looked down at his watch.

He rummaged through his suitcase, scanning all of his belongings to see if it was all there. After ensuring everything was pack then did he begin to head to his home door. Quickly swiping his keys, wallet and volleyball on his way out. He stared at the all familiar red door. The only one on his street. He stared at it fondly from the outside. Giving it one last glace before locking the door and turning away.

"Sayonara."

1:30 AM

At this early hour the airport is as serene as it ever is. The people move with ease, quiet rivers of humanity freshly roused from their slumber. The floors are clean and white, reflecting the early rays and the manmade light the same

The gorgeous male described the airport as like a sea of faces moving in an unseen current, flowing like water to their destinations like a wide river down the aisles. Small groups would sometimes stop and cause a small eddy, but the others would flow around the outside and continue on their way.

People couldn't help but sneak a glance at the confused and lost male who seemed confident on the outside but was actually dying internally.

There was only one word to describe the [S/C] male. Where his eyes were the colour of [E/C] They could be compared to fresh dew glinting in the sunlight, like the most gorgeous jewel. His lips rosy and kissable. His nose slender and rounded.

A prominent jaw curved gracefully around and the strength of his neck showed in the twining cords of muscle that shaped his entire body; slender yet strong arms, bold thighs and calves, a gorgeous body outline. His trench coat outlined his defined yet slender figure, it billowed behind him coolly. Although the male hadn't even took notice. He just wore whatever was still clean and decantable.

He wore a pair of shades sat atop his head of soft [H/C] hair.

He slightly fidgeted, his leather shoes clicked quickly against the tarmac in his endeavor. His eyes darted around for the male he was looking for.

The male was in a familiar yet unfamiliar place, everything seeming foreign but also not. It didn't help he was slightly groggy from everything.

He began fussing over things in his mind,

'Where am I? How does one speak Japanese? Konnichiwa is hello right? Arg I'm going to sound so stupid! Why can't I remember!? I just restudied and revised the literal dictionary!'

The male was so lost in thought he didn't notice the large figure in front of him.

As soon as he made contact he stumbled back before immediately bowing and saying sorry without even sparing the person a look.