𝐋𝐞𝐭'𝐬 𝐆𝐨 𝐁𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬!

╔═════ °• ♔ •° ═════╗

"𝐋𝐞𝐭'𝐬 𝐆𝐨 𝐁𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬!"

"𝐋𝐞𝐭'𝐬 𝐆𝐨 𝐁𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬!"

╚═════ °• ♔ •° ═════╝

The curtains add an orange glow to the morning light, every morning a perfect sunrise. For a moment his mind feels his heart beating at a steady and calming pace. It was just him, the world and his thoughts.

He breaths in deeply. A new day has begun. He reaches his had out to the fabric, noticing how up close the light pours through every open space between fibres, no different from how it once came through the beach-hut walls, illuminating like brilliant fire-flies each dawn. The material is warm beneath his fingers, and when the sun floods the room, painting the colours anew, he feels a little of those golden rays soak into his skin.

In the wash of the new light, his [S/C] face takes on the appearance of an old photograph, one of nostalgia, so beautiful. 

"I can't believe it. Today I'm meeting them. Gosh I hate feeling this nervous! And how did they manage to hire the Ariake Arena,

 [the location of the nationals idk if this is right though.]

well they are all extremely famous so I guess I can't be too surprised.

What time was I supposed to leave at again. 8 AM?"

The male couldn't help but look at the clock that hung on his white wash walls.

[7:50 AM]

Wait what!

The male closed his eyes and reopened them to reassure himself.

Long and behold he had set his timer for the wrong time.

A ring sounded from the house doorbell.

The male quickly rushed towards the door. Still looking like a disheveled (hot) mess.

He pulled open the door to be greeted by what he expected to be his friend, instead replaced by a blue-haired female who had a beauty mark located on their pale face, their face adorned plush and ripe sakura lips. In the sunshine her once shoulder-length hair was long and loose, reflected the sunlight as well as any bonny sea wave.

Right next to the gorgeous female who was wearing long pants and a white blouse was an innocent blonde-haired kind-looking woman who looked to be a few years younger himself. She had hairclips pressed into her silky hair. She had a nervous smile playing at her lips. She gave a shy and courteous wave before hiding slightly behind the taller and more domineering woman.

"Kiyoko!? Yachi!? What are you doing here?"

The male's eyes widened as he took in the sight before him. His close friends he could trust and confined him stood here in their matured states.

"We're here to pick you up. I'm assuming [Friend's/n] didn't tell you. You don't seem to be ready either."

This earnt a chuckle from the trio.

"Well as I get ready make yourself comfortable. I don't really have anything in my house to drink except tea and water."

"It's fine [M/N]-san! We'll be leaving soon anyways!"

The male nodded curtly before making a beeline back to his room to get ready.

After only a couple of minutes, he came out clean and fresh as he could be.

The trenchcoat he wore hugging his body wonderfully. His lip balm applied to his rosy lips making them even more kissable than they already were. His luscious [H/C] brushed neatly and styled to close enough to perfection he could get.

In his hand, he held his slightly battered but well-loved sports bag. It was filled with all his gear and other important possesions he had to keep on him personally.

"Ready to go [M/N]."

The male paused as he stood in front of the door.

Confusing the other two in the house.

He turned around dangling a pair of car keys. A grin on his lips. His eyes gleamed with excitement, like a child who had just received a gift.

"Yeah let's go bishes! We're going for ride baby!"

The male yelled earning a smack on the back and a hearty laugh.

A vibrant and bright aura surrounded them as they headed into the car.

The male swiftly sat in the front, in the passenger, giving the keys to Kiyoko.

As soon as the car started he began playing his current favourite song. 

Singing out loud in the car. Earning eyes rolls from the glasses female and a cute chuckle from the youngest female.

"Mind speeding for me Kiyoko."

The female glanced at him as she waited for the red light.

A smirk played at her lips.

"Let's go hoe."

The female had evolved, she would never had said that in the past. But [M/N] was her best friend so why not let loose a little.

This may or may not have earned screams from the poor blonde-haired girl and being pulled over by the police.

--------------------

'Okay now that I'm here I feel even more nervous! Wah!'

The male looked out the window. Staring at the familiar large building. He noticed various expensive cars parked outside it. Guards surrounding the area as the paparazzi came as if people were throwing money everywhere.

It truly could only be described as a frenzy. A chaotic frenzy.

"It's going to alright [M/N]. Remember you have me and Yachi, along with everyone else. We've all been missing you dearly. I speak right now on everyone's behalf."

This earned a weak but genuine smile from said male.

"I know. I'm sorry I suddenly left so abruptly."

The car turned slowly around the corner. The male could already see the camera clicking away rapidly.

Never had he been so glad that a car had tinted windows.

The car paused. The male swiftly put on his heavy disguise before he had the confidence to step outside. To be instantly blinded by camera flashes and questions from the surrounding citizen.

He was only grabbed by the youngest towards the doors of the building.

The yells and clicks seeming to dull in his ears as he found himself suddenly staring face to face with the all-familiar doors.

He could hear the somewhat deeper voices of the people inside but could still recognize who each was from their way of talking to their tone.

He already started feeling sweat gather on his palms.

He was only snapped out when he felt a soft push on his back. He swiftly turned around to stare at two overwhelming warm and reassuring sets of eyes.

"We're right behind you. Go on [M/N]."

The male took in a breath of the chill air surrounding him before he had the courage to grab the door knob and twist it.

'I wonder what'll happen? How will they react?'