Starting a New

Authors Note: This is the final chapter. I have been working on this story for a year and surprised I have been this committed to this story. Don't worry I'm already working on another story so I guess get ready for that one. I hope this finishes the story well.

Carlos POV

It's been a few days since we got our marriage license and today was the day that we were getting married. I was genuinely happy but at the same time nerves were running all over the place. All that I and Tk have gone through. Running through all of our past, it felt so good just to be able to push and fight it all to come here. I put on my pink flower on my black tux and started rummaging for imperfection. Tk walked in on me doing some final measures before the big event.

"You're almost ready babe," He said, fixing his teal flower.

"Yeah," I said just getting done with the lint roller.

We got into our car and started heading to the church. My nerves were still on the rise but I know once I walk up that aisle everything will be all worth it.

We arrived at the Church and Tk's dad and the Priest were already there conversing about everything that was going to happen today. I and Tk got out of the car and listened to the conversation that was going on.

"Alright thank you so much for doing this it took me and him like 5 hours just to find a place that would accept my son's marriage." Owen turned around and smiled when he saw us walking hand in hand to talk to the priest.

"Morning to you both" I greeted bowing my head.

"Ah so you must be the two grooms for today's special event"

"Yes we are"

"Well great the ceremony is starting in about an hour so please make yourself comfortable" I just smiled at her. This was it an hour before the big event I didn't want to believe it but this was truly happening.

Tk POV
We walk in hand in hand together into the church. I could feel the nerves by my soon-to-be husband was feeling and those feelings started to resonate with me too. We found a quiet place to sit while my dad and the priest made the final preparations. I laid my head on Carlos' shoulder and started to whimper a little bit. Carlos wrapped his arms around my body and pulled me closer. Tears started to flow down my cheeks and at this point, I wasn't ready for this at all. We just sat in silence for who knows how long but my pain started to calm down as Carlos began to rub my back.

"Hey, are you going to be okay for this?" Carlos spoke, trying to break the silence.

"I don't know it just so much to take in," I said through bursts of tears.

"I know how you feel babe. Everything that we had gone through to finally got to here it's just a wonder that we made it."

We continue to sit like this for a few more minutes allowing me to collect my thoughts and ready to walk to the altar.

I saw Marjan and Michelle talking to the priest.

"Oh, Tk congrats on your marriage," she said pulling me into a tight hug.

"Thanks, Marjan" laughs started to flutter out. I look over to see Carlos giving a hug to Michelle. His eyes started to well up and I could see a tear trying to form.

"We just got finished telling the priest about how we're going to walk you down the aisle," Marjan said with a smile.

"Thank you for doing this for us"

"Of course no problem"

We waited for a little bit watching everyone funnel in. I saw Bryan wave to me while at his seat in the church. It was finally time.

Music started softly playing in the background as I and Marjan started walking down the aisle. Everyone was watching and stared as a future groom made his way down the aisle. It was a lot to take in but we were finally at the altar. Marjan stepped away from me leaving me alone to battle my last time.

Carlos walks down the aisle with Michelle and I take my final breaths this is it.

Carlos POV
Walking down the aisle felt like a fever dream but somehow reality was still in grasp so I held on. I was now in front of the priest and Michelle moved away from me. I looked at Tk and smiled and turned back when the priest started to talk.

"The shadow and darkness had once consumed the lands of this earth but the light has finally shone on this day. These two lights shine brighter than anything in the universe clearing the way for a brighter future. I want you two to face each other and tell your vows" I turned to Tk and took a breath.

"Carlos we met a few years ago on that building. I was at the lowest point in my life and I was scared. I had no guidance, no direction of life, I felt like everything was breaking apart, I felt like I was at the end of my road, but the. you came to me. You saved me. I always thought that this meeting was an accident and now I know that this meeting was meant to save me. Show me a light at the end of the tunnel and have me a reason to stand to this day. Tk finished vows and my eyes were tearing up but I knew that my vows were next.

"Tk our lives have been a journey and a wonder. Everything that we have been through from an outside perspective would be seen as crazy and insane but to us, it's our story and we will continue to push out our story to the end of its rope. From day one I somehow knew that you would be important in my life and it seems like I was right. Tk you are the light that will shine forever in me and I hope that our lives will continue to shine."

We turned back to the priest and wait for the final words.

"Do you Tk take Carlos to be your lawfully wedded husband"

"Yes I do"

"Do you Carlos take Tk to be your lawfully wedded husband"

"Yes I do"

"You may kiss your spouse"

I turned and kissed Tk on the lips and finally we sealed this story. The story that has every memory and every moment of our life. We can finally start the next chapter of our lives.