forty-eight - mommy kink

SONGS FOR THE CHAPTER

bad enough for you - all time low

nicotene - panic! at the disco

i must be dreaming - the maine

-

"that was actually like the saddest movie i have ever watched, oh my god." michael said, sniffling. he sat up, lifting arabella, who had her head resting on his chest, at the same time. she groaned a little at the sudden shift, but didn't protest.

"it wasn't that bad," she argued, wiping around her eyes, where a few tears had fallen.

"you cried!" michael pointed out.

"yeah, but i didn't fucking sob!"

"well, it was depressing, okay? i thought it was going to be a funny movie, i didn't know that was how it was going to end, or that that was what it was about! like how the fuck did it go from gay orgy to so much death so quickly? like what the fuck?"

arabella shook her head, amused by his reaction. michael had been the one who picked the movie, claiming that it 'looked interesting'. he then proceeded to sob his way through the entire second half.

arabella had cried too, but only during the really sad parts. michael kind of cried the entire time, the smallest thing would set him off. and when the movie ended, gosh, he just couldn't keep it in anymore. but that's just the way michael was. he wasn't one to show his emotions in life and relationships and stuff, but when it came to movies or tv shows, the emotions just flowed out.

he cried during the fault in our stars for christ's sake. although, in michael's defense, almost everyone cried while watching the fault in our stars.

"pretty sure the plot of the movie explains how it went from gay orgy to death, michael. you're honestly such a dork sometimes," arabella teased, leaning over to kiss michael's cheek.

he smiled bashfully, almost forgetting about the sad movie, "shut up," he moaned, "you like it."

"i like you."

"i love you."

"i love you too."

"no, but like i really love you," michael gushed, "i don't even know how to explain it, i just want to be with you all the time and you make me happy and i wish we could just stay on this couch forever because it would mean that i got to be with you forever."

arabella giggled, "and where is all of this coming from?"

"i think we should move in together." he blurted out.

arabella's eyes shot open. obviously she had not been expecting that. and truthfully, neither had michael. the thought kind of just slipped from his mind and out of his mouth before he could stop it. but it was something that he really wanted.

"you want to move in here with me? like officially?"

michael shrugged, "i mean, maybe not here. but we could find ourselves a nice apartment together, maybe a little bigger, once i get myself a job, and we could even get a little kitten. and you could decorate the place with all of your cute little decorations and i could leave my clothes all over the place so people would know that it was my house also. and whenever people would come over and visit they'd be able to look around say, 'this is where arabella and michael live, together. this is their apartment.' that's all i really want. for us to have something, together."