chapter 1

Humans are made in a beautiful way and when we actually think about it much more deeply, sometimes you may feel a shiver go through your spine. Things that we cannot exactly see except from a person's expression and actions. We have emotions inside ourselves that we can and cannot control, which depends on different occasions. The most important emotion is happiness as it not only means to feel good but to be happy from your heart.

If you ask someone randomly, what makes their lives worth living, rarely they will respond about their mood. The phrase "Money can't buy happiness" is famous among groups and they act as if they admire it. Nevertheless, in reality, they are against it from their heart. It is a little obvious isn't it? If you go out with your friends or family for the need of eating or shopping but none of you remembered your wallet, wouldn't you be disappointed? However, at least one of you will have the wallet. It is only because money has been an important part of our lives, it became our happiness and some people even risk their lives for it. Nevertheless, happiness is not being rich and getting everything, you want. When you get everything you want, there would be a dissatisfaction and it would never be enough, since a human's heart is something that would never be filled. If you want to feel rich, you should count the number of things in your life that you cannot buy.

Being happy again can be really hard for a person who have gone through a lot in their lives. Even though it is a tough situation, having patience and being strong will assist you. Some people only think about their own happiness and would not care about whatever happens to others. If you are one of those people, it is essential to think about others including yourself depending on dissimilar occasions. If someone ask you a question such as, if you could save one person from a disaster that includes your family you might choose your mother. In reality, you would want to save everyone because in life you do not want to lose any loved ones as they bring you happiness. Or would you leave them behind?