Chapter 2

Scientifically, it is significant to be in a happy mood, for a good health. At times, people get out of control which leads to insulting or hitting others. It is always best to apologize and forgive at the same time so even if they cannot change the fact it happened, they can live happier again. Similarly, exercising daily will boost up your mind and help you control your moods. Whenever you say something or do, you have to make sure it will make you happy such as complimenting someone, spending time with someone or choosing your career. You may not know at first even if you start, so you have to go with the flow and be ready to face the circumstances.

Whenever you feel lifeless and think that you have nothing to do, you actually have something to do. It may be a talent, your hobby or by using the internet you can find recipes to cook something new. Or you still can talk to someone whom you really trust and just have fun. It is alright to be goofy with your best friend/s once in a while isn't it? Keep yourself away from negative thoughts. Living is not always hard when you make positive memories alone, or with the people you love. Furthermore, helping people on the other hand will also aid for you to stay happy when the result arrives, even if the effort was worth it or not. You should never pretend to be someone else or someone who is out of your league, as the result could be really painful. You could feel left out of the society or get judged. However, being yourself is the best thing you can do and although everyone in the world does not accept you, there is always atleast someone who secretly admires your hard work.

There is always more than one way to stay happy. When someone is in need it is your responsibility to help them with what you can and give your best shot. Somethings may not be your business but it's good to think of ways to assist people and save them from situations. You can give time for them and listen to their problems even though you may not solve their problems. As a result, you will be loved by people, your friends and of course your family and you could feel an ease in your heart for doing good deeds. They may do the same for you.

Always remember to be someone who is helpful, active and someone who respects others to gain it back from them. To stay happy, there are certain things in life to sacrifice and the best thing to do is, to live in an unruffled life with what you have by cherishing the moments and believe you can be successful and that you're worth it.