Nazul-i-Hasan

In late Nineties, Irfan was going to be flat from the peak of two rooms living near Busiest Road in a small city.

Irfan saw his beloved people around the last day for the last time to see that his smile was being lost forever. Irrfan was asked by the society whether to include his name or name and decide to leave the world or to see himself going out of that world (hereafter) for the last time.

Irfan was still thinking that he was called to order from Allah and now he went from his death-bed towards Permanent Bed (Kabar).

On that same day, after 4,5 flats in that samé building, a baby boy was born that evening in Neighbouring.  What a co-incident of that baby was born on the 8th of 8th month. It is a matter of great pleasure not to have Irfan's spirit in a house in the same building as Hazrat Israel (Angel of Death) is preparing to do. When the spirit was to be buried in someone's house from the second house.

People would be born a person of health, they would be born after killing someone. It was heard that Irfan was a good man who died on Hassan's birth. Hassan was born in the (last) fourth floor of the right side. While Irfan's house was in the left side of the 2nd floor.

The room in which Hassan was born was a rented room of 15 feet, till the right of Hassan his family had only one property to hide the head. From that peak, there could be a trunk and 2 single bed in the room once. At the time of Hassan's birth, there were 15 femaws in the room, who was encouraging his mother for the normal delivery. 2 siblings of Hassan were delivered in the hospital. At the time of delivery of Hassan, the government hospital has 10 rupees admission or no fee was fixed for admission fee, or perhaps his mother did not have time for submission in hospital. It is a strange fact that before anyone can have a tree, booking for 2 months in the hospital had to be done beforehand. There are also such person would get his own book booked in cemetery itself.

Often, when planning the murder of someone, they would get the book booked in advance, so without having to post-mortem it after killing it, Within Few mints to throw him into the shrine, so that for some years people do not know the secret of that grave,
But it is a strange fact that as soon as the person gets the news, the angels themselves tell how and why they got. At that time, people would have been thinking that forgiving their murderer, I may have to say that the snake, scorpion may reduce or till the end of the hour.

Right now may the snake, scorpion do something or wait till the price of doom, when it is naked that the murderer of that person infront of billions of people will be naked and will take revenge for his rights but that dead person would sometimes think of this, I would forgive my Murderer.

The building in which Hassan was born, was built on May 16 flats, each flat had 2 rooms, a small kitchen and a small bathroom. After Hassan came into the world, 25,30 guests were distributed sweetly to 4 people of the family present in the 15 feet of May.

Man is also strange that he used to travel from his natural sweet food to the salty rice of death. Angels may have written our misdeeds that today people will celebrate Hassan's happiness, And just like Hassan's Lifespan will be complete, people will enjoy Namkeen Biryani on its "last" story.

In Husson's 2-room house, one room belonged to a flat flat. Those 4 people were happily staying at Husson's house in his 15 feet house. His flat-owner, Hassan's crying, called Hassan's mother as evil, so that that Hassan could be silenced. When Hassan's mother was the mother of the same home-owner, so that Hassan's family could find a place to live in a free-of-cost home.

Hassan took the life of a human being in the world today, but he knew a whole new life.

Author's note
So guys this is the very first chapter!!
How much do you all like it?!
Share, comment, & vote.

Happy reading.