Innocent Childhood

It is important that a person's childhood lasts as long as he is not worthy of dignity.

Hasan's father normally used to come home at the time of Maghrib, but that day, he was waiting for his father, thinking that his father would not have got the bus to return, thoughts must have been lying. 10,11 in the night Bajay Uski Abbu came home, he had a tri-cycle in his hand. Hassan's happiness was worth seeing. He quickly started cycling while kissing Abbu's cheeks. Seeing him, his father smiled and went to read Isha's prayer. Hassan was so happy that the horn of the Continuously Tri-Cycle was being played... His's mother was making him to that allow his father to read Namaz peacefully. But the thinking senses of Hassan had been developed till now. Suddenly, his father stopped his cycle and gave a strong slap to Hassan and he fall asleep crying.

I came to hear that the more a person laughs, the more he will cry, So if we go for 10 hours a day in good mood, then your mood can also remain off during this time. If we laugh for 10 hours and live in a bad mood for 10 hours, then we design the rest of your life for 4 hours.

After some years, Hasan shifted his first home to a rural area.  His new neibors also had a horse, because of that horse, Hassan was hiding in the house all day. Hassan was tri-cycled in the street only when it was not in the horse lane.
After a few years, Hassan's mother got a job at a house in rich house, so her family would be shifted to that cottage. There, Hassan made all the "toads" his friends. It was such a big house that the toads used to look like they used to run after every person who pass by.

At that time there used to be a female senior police-inspector in the house who used to spend the whole time taunting Hassan and his family. Whenever she went to the police-inspector office, he used to play Frisbee alone with her neck. The most famous food street in Islamabad was near Hassan's house, where people used to tell the story of food. The 2,3-year-old Hassan would sometimes hide from the housemates and go to the food-street alone to see the carts of the people.

One day Hassan disappeared from his house,
hassan's Abbu's shop was near his house,  his mother got panic and was trying to find him. But she didn't get him anywhere.

In the evening, when his mother got tired and ringed his father, and he got worried, where did he go? After a while, his father noticed that a child is playing in the mud like children used to play usually lot infront of his shop. And when hassan's father went to check their and he found Hassan play in the mud. But his father did not understand that he would be able to beat his son so much, or love to hold him. Anyway, his father's love was a little hard because of the love he used to give, he used to put two to three slaps for his tears. 

Once, Hassan had gone to his village, so he welcomed him to the bus stop, lovingly hugged him and tapped his waist but it was a bit hard and it was like slapping. After some time, Hassan started crying and it was revealed that the hand of his uncle was so heavy that poor Hassan cried.

Hassan was also very naughty because he is the youngest one, and in his house a wooden stairs was detached to go on the terrace. One day Hassan was being found in the roof bleeding due to the wooden stairs . He was bleeding nonstop from nose and he had broken his nose bone.

Sometime seems to be his nose-boogers but he really looks like his crooked bone. Once upon a time, Hassan was bringing many things from the market. And then Hassan tried to his new neighbour's car which was parked, and suddenly, and suddenly the driver turned away. And he fall on his face just because he lost his balance and his tongue got cut till the end of tongues. Hassan was taken to the hospital and the same small tongue got 12 to 15 stitches.  At that time there was no ambulance, so Hassan's mother was continuing to take him to the hospital in public transport.

At that time, he was giving instructions to the driver to leave early from that more than half cutting tongue.

Hassan was always a naughty boy but he used to do all the experiments by himself, but he never dis-obeyed anyone. Elders understand that if a little child is mischievous, then it can never be too much. These kinds of things demotivate the child, due to which when the child grows up, because of the acquittal tags of the society, he cannot even deliver the natural opportunities. Every person needs time to make himself better. Every person passes through 86,400 seconds in a day (24 horses). If the parents or siblings will expect from a child, that he will pass through 24 hours of decency, only such an angel can do this. Allah has made a new person his Prophet/Governor/Caliph. The purpose of giving human beings more importation than Angels / Jinns was that human beings were given freedom, so that he is able to find herself and her God. Man is called Ashraful Makhlukt because we humans have the choice of good and bad. Engels would have been only for oriental purposes, on the other hand, jinns can be bad too. So thats why Allah made man his assistant so that he can go to the world to do some experimental work, and could give a good life to himself and his income generation.

So when a child was doing something wrong, he is performing the actions according to his intelligence. So instead of threat causation, it should be explained to him as literal, so he can perform well. The fate of the rest of us human beings is in the hands of Allah, if he wants to make a righteous a drunkard. And accept an acquitted person. So that's why judge yourself in view of an acquittal act, do not go to give a character certificate to that person.

My favorite quota is "Innocent is the only one who does not get the chance".

-----

Author's note

How much do you all like it?!
Share, comment, & vote.

Happy reading

- NA