Part 4-coffee

——NO POV——

It's been two and a half weeks since horror injured himself, it took awhile but dust finally stopped pestering him. Horror was watching cross try to beat killer on super smash bros like normal. WINNER PLAYER ONE! "HOW! HOW! HOW ARE YOU THHIS GOOD!" Cross was obviously pissed, who wouldn't be though when you have lost seven times in a row. Killer, dust and error were dying of laughter while horror pulled out his phone.

❤️🔪❤️:lol cross just lost, AGAIN!😂
💜🏳️‍🌈💜:omfg is he really that bad!
❤️🔪❤️:yeah legit anyone could beat him! Even a baby!
💜🏳️‍🌈💜:omg 😂
❤️🔪❤️:hey I was thinking
💜🏳️‍🌈💜:yeah?
❤️🔪❤️:since I'm pretty much healed up now but I'm not doing any missions wanna meet up?
💜🏳️‍🌈💜:omg yasss! I would love to! Where abouts?
❤️🔪❤️:Ccino's place? At 3ish?
💜🏳️‍🌈💜:sound like a plan to me! I will see you then!
❤️🔪❤️:cya then

Horror looked at then time, it was 2:16pm. He put his phone away smiling. WINNER PLAYER ONE! Everyone other than nightmare and cross were in hysterics. "HOW IN THE WORLD ARE YOU THAT GOOD!" Cross was really pissed off now. Error then said "aw come on killer isn't even that good, your just shit" "I will fucking kill you" "bitch I'm the god of motherfucking destruction you are never gonna pick a fight with me" "...fair enough..." WINNER PLAYER ONE! "KILLER WHAT THE HELL" cross was now about to murder someone "should of been looking at the screen" cross got up and walked off extremely frustrated while the rest tried to hold in their laughter.

~~~le time skip~~~

The time was now 2:47, dust and killer have been playing super smash bros and mario cart. Horror checked his phone to see the time, got up and walked to his room. Once he got there he locked the door, slid on his jacket and teleported to Ccino's cafe. He shoved his hands in his pockets and walked inside, his eye lights wondered around the room until a light tap on his back made him turn around. It was none other than lust, lust gave horror a big squeeze and horror hugged back. "It's great to see you again, I do t know how much longer I could've gone just be texting you!" Lust was so exited he was practically bouncing up and down "heh...I could of said the same thing too, c'mon let's grab a table" lust and horror sat at a table next to a window after they ordered their drinks. "I see you have been healing well" "yeah, I know he is my best friend and all but hanging out with dust for two hole weeks gets pretty tiring"
"I bet it does...but at least you get to see me now!" "Yeah that's a good thing...hey...uh sorry about attacking your whole au and stuff" "don't worry about it! Everything is fine now anyways, plus I kinda hate my au" "at least your au has food" "if you count dick as food then yeah" both of them laughed.

——DUST POV——

Me and killer were playing mario cart when horror just got up and left, it's been awhile and even boss has been getting curious. "Dust?" "Yeah boss?" "Can you go check on horror, he has been gone for awhile now" "sure, I was thinking the same thing" I got up out my seat and walked down the hall looking for horror, eventually I got to his room and knocked on the door. "Horror? You in there?" No reply. "Horror? C'mon dude answer me" no reply. "Seriously dude...your kinda scaring me" still...no reply, I tried to open the door but it was locked. "Horror seriously! This is no time for games!" The room stayed silent. "HORROR! ANSWER ME!" I was trying so hard to get the door open, I was seriously worried. "No reply...huh?" Nightmare stood beside me "nothing, I'm starting to get worried" "here let me try" nightmare used his hands and all four tentacles to push open the door. But there was nothing in there. "Horror? Where are ya bud?" "Horror, come out now that is an order" still nothing. "Dust" "y-yes boss?" "Gather the others, we're looking for horror"

—————————————————————

709 words
(6th april)