Raanjhe ki Heer__❤️__Heer ka Ranjha🥰👩‍❤️‍👨

Hola Guys!! Toh main phir aa gayi ek naya part lekar... I hope u all will enjoy it...
So...

Shuru karte hain...

--------------***************--------------

Continuing...

Karan saw her retreating figure...
Then he straight away ran to his room and locked it....

Karan slid down the door and started crying miserably....

O Re Taare Kaise Toonay,
Bachpana Ye Kar Diya Hai,
Sach Batana Mere Hisse,
Kiske Dil Mein Ghar Diya Hai,

He remembered his happy moments with Preeta... Their first meet... Her scared face... Her smile... Her falling moments...

Takrarein Hain Lakeeron Mein,
Tasveerein Na Dikha,
Haadse Hain ‘Gar Ishq Mein,
Toh Ye Ishq Hi Kyun Likha,

Man Murade, Man Muradein,
Paas Baithi Mayoosi Se Aadhi Ratein,

Mann Muraadein, Mann Muraadein,
Cheeni Dori Pe Ye Chalti Man Muradein,

Suddenly he recalls what she said right before now... The hurt he saw in her eyes made him cry more... He couldn't see hatred for himself in her eyes...

Gardishon Mein Behna Tera,
Dag-Magaate Rehna Mera,
Do Nainon Ke Darmiyaan,

She remembers how Karan used to console her when she used to cry... She remembers the moments when he used to hold her....

Marzi Se Hawayein Teri,
Fad-Fadaate Rehna Mera,
Teri Uljhano Ke Darmiyan,

She remembers how he was ready to kill that person who brought tears in her eyes... How he could never bear a single tear in her eye...

Tera Paas Aana Sahi,
Faasle Banana Sahi,
Mera Koyi Haq Hi NaMuradein

He remembers how she stood with him during the molestation case... How she trusted him even though everyone was against him...

Man Muraden, Man Muradein,
Pass Baithi Mayusi Se Adhi Raatein,
Man Muraden, Man Muradein,
Cheeni Dori Pe Yeh Chalti Man Muradein

Then all the moments of his and Mahira started revolving in front of her eyes.... She remembers how he mistrusted her... How much he insulted her.... How many allegations he put on her....

Man Muraden, Man Muradein,
Pass Baithi Mayusi Se Adhi Raatein,
Man Muraden, Man Muradein,
Cheeni Dori Pe Yeh Chalti Man Muradein

Both slept cryingly thinking about each other.... One on the floor while the other near the window....

Next day the sun rose... Bringing a new hope for everyone... But... But... But... Two souls still couldn't overcome all that which happened...

It's sometimes very painful and hectic... For those ppl who want to bring happiness in everybody's life but in that journey... They lose their own happiness...
Same happened with Karan and Preeta...
One wanted to save his brother... The other wanted to save her friend... But in this game lost themselves...
The two who shared an unbreakable bond in the past are now away from each other...
Fate played its game...
But Destiny will surely bring them together...