They Are BACK!! 💃🏻😁

Holaaa Guys and Girls!!! Tuh main aa gayi Naya part lekar...
So r u all ready???

Get...

Set...

Go.......

Enjoy reading...

---------------***************--------------

Continuing...

Preeta just pushed him and ran away from there... While Karan looked at her tearfully...

Karan also left tearfully in his car... Both didn't reach home... Preeta called Shrishti to inform that she will be late and asked her to tell everyone not to take tension of her whereabouts... She just wants some lone time...
Same went with Karan... He told Sameer the same thing...

In this one month even both families understood that their togetherness is their happiness... Even Aroras understood that Preeta can't live happily without Karan so at last they also wanted that Preeran become one again... They even tried convincing her but at last the decision was hers... Sarla again didn't want to pressurise her... Cause she somewhere held herself responsible for all this... If she wouldn't have had put blind trust and faith in that Daadi waala Bakra... May be all these things could have been avoided...

Karan reached the beach... Whenever he wanted to be alone... He used to go there...

He saw a figure sitting there... Folded knees... And keeping head over it... Watching the waves come and go...
He went towards that figure...
And kept his hand on the shoulder of that person...

Karan(softly): Tum yahan kya kar rahi ho???

The person turned... She was revealed to be....

Mari-hui-aah...
(Kya laga Preeta hogi?? 😂😂)

(Laga toh sahi laga🤣🤣🤣)
The person was Preeta...😂😂

Karan crouched to her level... And sat beside her...
He also folded his knees with his hands around his legs...

Karan: Tum yahan???

Preeta: Kuch ni... Bas kuch peace chahti thi... Isiliye yahan aa gai... Inn leheron ko dekhkar ek sukoon sa milta hai... Bas...

Tum yahan kyu??

Karan: Same reason...
Tum agar akele rehna chahti ho... Toh main yahan se chala jaata hoon...

Preeta: Ni... koi baat ni... Chaho toh Beth lo...

Both kept sitting there quietly...
Breaking the silence... Karan asked...

Karan(while looking at the waves): Kya sab kuch pehele jaisa ni ho sakta??? Kya hum pehele jaise ni hi sakte?? Main tumhara Bajarbattu... Aur tum meri Babydoll...??