Chapter 6: Why are you everywhere?!

Two days later..

It was currently 12:40 PM and Izuku was taking his last class of the day. As the class comes to an end, Izuku closes his laptop with a sigh of relief. He hadn't gotten any sleep last night so he was too tired to properly pay attention to any of his classes. But he can't really complain about his insomnia because it's  better than the beatings he got as a 'lesson to remember his place' after school. To be frank, he didn't mind them. What annoyed him was the fact that he had to spend more than half his savings on medical supplies because of the nasty scars left by Bakubin. It had only been a week since he decided enough was enough and switched to online school. But he doesn't regret it a single bit, it allows him to have more time to himself and his hobbies.

For now, Izuku decided he would just go for a walk and chill since he had nothing better to do. He went to his closet- which was basically just 3 drawers that he had stacked on each other. He then put on the first pair of clothes he saw which was a black hoodie and red sweatpants along with his signature red high-top boots because that's the only pair he owns and made his way out of the apartment.

After a few minutes of walking down the street, a cafe called "Depresso? Espresso." caught his eye and he exclaimed,

"Fuck yeah!" Izuku happily skipped towards the cafe. This was exactly what he needed, a place to chill and some coffee to stay awake! But..

"Oh wait..I forgot I'm broke." Izuku mumbles as he brings himself to stop.

"Well..there's no harm in checking it out, I guess? Maybe I can find something my cheap ass can afford!" He continues his walk and reaches the cafe.

Izuku walks in and is awestruck by the interior design. It was simple, but it felt so much more comforfable and more homey than his apartment.The walls are painted a sky blue with coffee cups drawn all over them in a baby, pink color. Few abstract paintings are put up against the wall. Bright, white lights hang down the ceiling.There's even a mini library in one corner of the cafe! Some people are eating sweets and sipping on their drinks on the couch-like chairs with tables in between. While the others chill on some beanbags, reading books. Izuku goes up to the barista.

The barista greets him with a, "Hey there, 'fella! Welcome to 'Depresso Espresso'! What would you like?"

"Your hair is floating..I'm guessing that has to do with your quirk? Are you not able to cancel your quirk? Or maybe it's out of your control because why else would you use your quirk in public, it's illegal.. Now that I think about it, your quirk seemed to activate after you spoke. I've never seen anything like that before. So it activates whenever you say something? But if it only activated after you speak, does that mean you have to keep speaking for your hair to float or does it have a time limit and stops afterwards- oh it's still floating.. that answers my question, never mind.. Butcanyoucontrolhowlongitfloats-? Wait, if your hair is floating, does that mean the rest of your body hair floats up too? What about your eyelashes? Your quirk would be good for teaching, you know..to scare kids..like EraserHead. Also, say, if you've been speaking for a long time, does your time limit increase or does it stay the same compared to if you speak for a short amount of time? What if you plucked a hair out while you were speaking, woulditstillfloat?- "

Izuku stops when he felt a hand on his shoulder. He turns around to see who it was and oh.my.gosh.

It was fucking Eraserhead. Why did fate hate him so much?

"Calm down, kid. She won't understand a thing if you talk that fast." Izuku tried his best to hide his shock that the Eraserhead was here. The same dude whom he managed to trick 2 or 3 days ago..Why is he everywhere?! Izuku would be dead meat if Eraser recognized him, so he had to try his best to act like no, he does not know that Eraser's married with an adopted child and 3 cats. Nope.