Facing Her Fears

Hey guys hope you all are safe and sound 😊

So dive into the chapter 😁

Word count:2869
.................................................

"Think once more Miss Bose anything I choose don't tell me I didn't warn you" he asked his smirk still intact. Sonakhsi rolled her eyes she was just checking her mobile and according to her Dev was just being dramatic so she just shrugged in response and Dev knew what to do it was gonna be interesting.

"so let's watch this " said Dev selecting it on his laptop while Sonakshi just nodded at him , Dev already knew who she might be texting either any of his trio or his mom and as much as he wanted to capture her attention he thanked not to cause he desperately wanted her to skip the intro. "Whom are you texting tigress" he asked her while she rolled her eyes at him "My boyfriend" she answered to get on his nerves but it bought a playful smirk on his face ."Acha then should I be worried " he asked when Sonakshi raised her eyes from her phone his face was close to her that almost made her heartbeat halt for a second .

"Should I be worried Miss Bose " he said and without her attention took away her mobile from her hands which she only realized when he moved back and laughed his heart out . "I got you tigress " he said between laughs while Sonakshi huffed but seeing his carefree laugh brought an unknown smile on her face he did look good even without him trying anything .

"It was easy " he said finally controlling his laugh while Sonakshi came back from her conscious dream "you....you distracted......... me " she said finally after finding her voice she looked really cute though . Dev smirked at her "so admit that I distract you " he said smugly making Sonakshi tongue tied when he invaded her space yet again "or does this closeness effect you Miss Bose " he said adjusting a loose tendril behind her ears making her lost in those orbs , she didn't know why but she could feel her heart beating at a faster pace and her breath she realized that she was not even breathing so she sucked in a breath .

Dev's eyes travelled towards her eyes those brown orbs which seemed lost , her nose her parted lips it made blood rush through his veins it was too much temptation to handle his hands automatically gripped her shoulders he knew he was getting physically attracted to her which according to him was not right she didn't need that at the moment she feared touch and if she allowed him to get close to her he had no right to think the other way.

Before Dev could ponder much a loud scream echoed disturbing their moment and Sonakshi almost experienced a mini heart attack while Dev himself was startled peeking at source which was Dev's laptop did nothing but intensify her fears the creepy sound effects acting as an icing on the cake she immediately hid herself in Dev's embrace cause the creepy looking creature peeking through his laptop was the closest example of something she was terrified of.

Dev was shocked her hugging him unaware of what she was doing to him her soft body crushing against his own her head pressed against crook of his neck this was not what he prepared for his situation was so worse that he knew she was speaking something but couldn't understand anything the word's did reach his ear but not his brain it was after some moments he realized she was scared of the movie he had played and this immediately made him laugh .

Sonakshi frowned when she felt his chest vibrating as he laughed . She moved away while he was trying hard not to smile it was then realization dawned upon her that she had found shelter in the arms of devil himself it was him who was the culprit who played that horror movie on the laptop.

"Your closeness doesn'f effect me and I will press a charge of murder on you Dev Dixit " she threatened him this made Dev laugh out loud . "Ohh please Sonakshi " he said then continued "you can't even press charge against your r.." Dev stopped himself before he uttered something foolish but the damage was already done