Chapter 3.

Y/n POV:

After running some distance I soon saw both Ellie and Manny, and that Manny luckily caught Ronald flying from the air.

"Manny! Ellie!" I said breathlessly and stopped in front of them.

"Y/n? Ronald, where did you come from?" Manny asked and Ronald pointed behind me.

"Manny, Sid and his kids-" I started.

"Sid and the kids? What kids?" Manny asked and soon there was screaming behind us and we saw many mammals running.

"Oh, no." Manny said and threw Ronald into the bush next to us and set off to run towards the playground. Me and Ellie of  course ran after him.

Third Person POV:

"Okay, come on. Spit him out." Sid said to his kid because he had put another mammal's child in his mouth.

"Uh-uh." He mumbled his mouth shut.

"If you don't spit out Little Johnny, we're leaving the playground this instant. One... two... Don't make me say 'three.'" Sid said menacingly and put his fingers down from three. Then the dinosaur vomited the child out.
"Well, there we are, a picture of health." Sid said happily and watched the breathless bird lying on the ground.

"That's not Little Johnny." Johnny's mother pointed out to Sid.

"Well, better than nothing." Sid said and raised his shoulders.

"Oh, Madison." Diatryma mother said relieved and picked up her child from the ground with her beak and left running away from the scene.

"Come on. Barf him up." Sid said to his child and this time-

"Sid." Manny said with a warning tone.

"Oh, hey. Hey, Manny." Sid said nervously and waved his hand to him. Meanwhile, this dinosaur child vomited Johnny out of his mouth.

"Little Johnny." His mother said this in relief and pulled him aside from his tail. Then the dinosaur child started running and went under the mobile made by Manny and this made it drop to the ground.

"Oh, wait. N-No." Manny said and tried to grab it from falling but in vain as the modile dropped and broke into million pieces.

Y/n POV:

"Oh, I'm really sorry." Sid apologized but Manny turned away from us and went for a walk around. He must have felt bad, all this work of getting her future daughter a safe playground, was destroyed.

"This place is totaled." Crash said as Eddie raised a piece of snow into the sculpture from which this had fallen.
"And we did not wreck it." Eddie continued with sadness.
"We're losing our touch, bro." Crash continued.

"Well, the important thing is that no one got hurt." Sid started as he followed Manny.
"Expect for that guy... and, and those three." Sid said and stumbled upon one mammal child.
"And her."

Then one of Sid's children ran past us and Manny turned to Sid angrily.

"I told you to take them back, and you kept them. Now, look what they've done." Manny said furiously and this made Sid back away a bit.

"Okay, granted, we do have some discipline issues." Sid said innocently and tried to get out of the situation but Manny did not accept it.

"Eating kids is not a discipline issue." Manny said.

"But he spit them out." Sid defended his child.

"Well, that's super. Let's give him a gold star. Kid on the week." Manny said sarcastically and this made Sid's child dance with joy.
"They don't belong here, Sid. Whatever they are, Wherever you found 'em, take them back." Manny said seriously and even more angry.

"Manny, I'm not getting rid of my kids." Sid said back to him and this made the three dinosaurs tear up. Then suddenly the ground started to shake and we heard a big and loud roar from afar.

"Earthquake!" One mammal shouted but this doesn't seem to be an earthquake.

"Oh, it's okay. It's okay. Mama's here." Sid told his kids and tried to calm them down. Then Eddie and Crash ran on my back while I was next to Ellie.

"Do Earthquakes Shriek?" Crash asked.
"I don't think so, Crash." I answered and listened to the approaching voice. Then we heard how the trees started to break nearby and saw what caused the rumble. It was a Dinosaur, a big one. The dinosaur roared strongly and this caused both Crash and Eddie to faint on my back.

"I thought those guys were extinct." Ellie said.

"Well, then that is one angry fossil." Manny said and we watched as the dinosaur looked at its nearby terrain, she was looking for something, or someone.
"Sid!" Me and Manny shouted as both of us realized who the dinosaur was after.

The dinosaur came closer to us and we all froze in place.
"Nobody move a muscle." Manny said quietly to all the mammals while the dinosaur scanned each mammal individually. Everything was fine until,

"Aaaah!" One hedgehog screamed in horror and ran away from us and from this the dinosaur became angry. She left to run towards all of us angrily and when she was near us Manny pushed Ellie aside to keep her and the baby safe.
Then we heard Sid scream and saw the dinosaur raising the roof of a cave where Sid and his children were hiding.

"Sid!" I shouted and this got his attention and he looked at us.
"Give them to her! She's their mother!" I continued shouting.

"How do I know she's their mother?" Sid asked, shouting. I was answering but Manny beat me in that,

"What do you want— a birth certifier?! She's a dinosaur!" Manny shouted at him.

"Well, I put in the blood, sweat, and tears to raise them." Sid said dramatically and hugged his children.

"For a day." Manny pointed out.
"Give 'em back, you lunatic." Manny shouted again.

"Look, these are my kids! And you are going to have to go through me to get them." Sid shouted at the dinosaur mother, oh no.
Then the mother dinosaur roared heavily and Sid started screaming and before we even knew it, Sid and all three dinosaur children had been taken into the mother dinosaur's mouth.

"Sid!" Me, Manny, and Ellie shouted as we watched the mother dinosaur carry him away.

"Help!" Sid shouted.

~With Diego~

Diego was walking sadly looking on the ground, but this was interrupted when,

"Run!" Gaselli shouted and quickly ran past Diego.

"Don't you have anything better to do?" Diego asked back irritated.
"Whoa!" He said because when he looked behind him he saw the mother dinosaur.

"Help!" Sid shouted again.

"Sid?" Diego asked in wonder and watched the dinosaur carry Sid farther away.