Ch1 - Urge

AN) IMPORTANT!! okay so in this they're gonna study english and i not sure if ive mentioned this yet so i just wanna say,, any words/phrases and english will be underlined alr thats all ^^)>

Denki Kaminari has an issue.

Sero, his best friend who normally tutored him, was out of town for the month, some plans he had with his family that they couldn't cancel. Another issue, he had a really important test this week. This test was so important because if he gets a bad grade, his parents are gonna be pissed since he's gotten extra bad grades on his last two tests. Yet another issue, the test was foreign language. Kaminari was getting shitty grades in Japanese as is, how the fuck was he supposed to learn English, a language he barley knows, and without his best friend's help!?

He had five options left to help him in the span of two days.

 First, there was his good friend Kirishima. He was probably his best option in terms of who would go the easiest on him and be the best at helping him. They'd worked on science with each other once or twice. Kaminari was slightly better at science than Japanese and foreign language, though he was still bad at it. Kirishima was really understanding about it whenever they studied though. The only thing about that though, was that Kirishima was also struggling with English. Kirishima was the type of person who could only really focus on subjects he wasn't good at in complete silence. Kaminari got it, he wasn't upset at all when the redhead turned him down.

The next option was Ashido, though she already had study plans with most of the 1-a girls, which included his 3rd option who was Jirou, and they were gonna make a "girls weekend" out of it. Kaminari wasn't a girl so he obviously couldn't go.

Next option was Mineta. The issue with him though, is that they wouldn't study. The boys would just end up trading porn mags and talking about girls, they wouldn't get any actual progress done! The same thing had happened when they were partnered to work on a history project together.

His last option was Bakugou. Kaminari knows that the ash-blond was smart when it came to English, hell, he was excelling in all of his classes. Kaminari also knew that he was available since he always prepares early and gets all his studying done the day he's told he has to go over the material. Kaminari was sure that Bakugou wouldn't be like Mineta and that he'd stay on task the entire time.

So, the issue with Bakugou?

He would grill him way too fucking hard. Kaminari was just as dumb as Bakugou was smart, and the latter had a temper that was entirely too short to help someone as helpless as Kaminari study.

So who the fuck does Kaminari go to!? If he tried studying alone, he'd make absolutely no progress. His only real option was Bakugou since everyone else was busy or couldn't help him.

The blond stands at Bakugou's dorm room door. He places a gentle knock. While he wasn't scared of Bakugou, he sure as hell was scared to get him mad right now, which would for sure cause him to lose his shit even more when he begins struggling with his studies.

"The hell do you want, dunce face?"

Bakugou stands with his door ajar, just open enough so he can peek his head through it. "Hey, so you know that English test we have on Monday? Well everyone else is busy so I was wondering if you could help me study." Kaminari asks. "Huh, I guess. I'll meet you at your room after I get my stuff." Kaminari nods, glad that the ash-blond seemed to be in a good mood.