Ch3 - Helpful Presence

AN) okay so in EVERY SINGLE GAY BNHA FIC, Mineta is always homophobic, but in this one i'm gonna make him an ally bc just cause he's a perv, he isn't homophobic- I mean I don't like him either(even if i very well may kin him-)but still- well i'm not making him full ally, he might be kinda ignorant in this fic but he means well-

Kaminari woke up in a cold sweat. He remembered his dream just fine this time. He wasn't scared, he wasn't surprised, and he wasn't upset. He just woke up in a cold sweat for no reason.

Kaminari's first instinct was to bring a hand to his heart. It was pounding like fucking crazy! Could human hearts even beat that fast!?

That didn't matter. There was only one thing that did matter right now.

Kaminari Denki had fallen for Bakugou Katsuki. He didn't know it though. He didn't even know when it happened, though he sure as hell knew it now. There were other things he didn't know about it either, like why or how it happened. He just knew that he liked Bakugou.

Kaminari stood up and walked over to his window. With a slightly shaky hand, he pulled one of the curtains open. It looked like it was about 6:00am maybe? It was dark outside but too blue to still be anytime before 4:00am. He saw birds flying by and one person riding a bike on the street. Kaminari walks over to his computer and turns it on. For all the shit he had in his room, it was baffling that there wasn't a single clock to be found in his room.

Once the computer turns up, he looks at the bottom of the screen to see a 6:26am displayed in white letters. Kaminari sighs with relief, knowing he had at least two more hours to rest before Bakugou got him to study.

Though, he wasn't tired in the slightest.

Texting Bakugou probably wasn't the best idea at the moment, even if he was awake. He knew Kirishima and Ashido would also probably be asleep, also Sero was definitely asleep since it would be 3:43am where he is and he wasn't one to stay up late, unless he was reading manga with Todoroki but he obviously isn't. There were two options.

---

Me:
Hey,, u up???

Me:

I saw you read my message,, so lol??

Me:

Wait did that sound like a bootycall???????

Me:

BAHAHAHHAHAHAH FUCK IM SO SORRY I DIDNT MEAN TO PHRASE IT LIKE THAT LMFAO SORRY- I STG I JUST WANTED TO WATCH MUSIC VIDS OR SMTH-

Banger Music Supplier🎧(Jirou):

Why the fuck are you even up?

Me:

Weird dream and i cant get back to sleep lmao,, so music vids?? Or we could use some of ur instruments!!

Banger Music Supplier🎧:

Nah, I slept over with the rest of the girls and they're all at my dorm lol,, maybe another time??

Me:

Totally,, also go to sleep sometime soon,, u always stay up so late ಠ_ಠ