The start of it all

Your POV
I was sitting on my bed, eyes stuck to my phone, watching The Maze Runner.
I had spent the entire of yesterday reading the books. I stayed up all night nearly.
And today I binged the three films.

I loved them, the story was just so good, and a certain actor always caught your eye. The actor playing Thomas always seemed to remember me of a friend.

I was just after finishing the death cure when my phone rang. I flipped the phone upward, my best friends name shining up a me.
I sat up smiling as I pressed answer and held my phone to my ear
"Hey Lys what's up?" I asked
"How are you so chilled?" The girl asked me
"What do you mean?" I asked smiling getting out of bed and walking to my window.
"Well we have school tomorrow, and I can't figure out the perfect outfit" Lydia said over the phone

I giggled, leaning on my window frame, looking outside.

"Really? Okay listen. Take a deep breath and go to sleep. Trust me, in the morning you will know exactly what to wear" I told her smiling.
"Hmm fine. I'll see you tomorrow morning. Love ya" she said
I giggled at her
"See ya" I said hanging up on her.

I threw my phone onto my bed, staying by the window. The moon was nearly full.

Lovely I thought to myself

Nobody knew, but ever since I was small I've been able to shapeshift. I was a werewolf.
I have been since I was eight years old, when I was bitten.
I didn't tell anyone, not my mum, not Lydia, not even my twin brother Scott McCall.
The only ones who knew were Derek Hale, and his younger brother Remus. They both taught me to control it.

It was a hard secret to keep, but I've managed so far.
I stood at the window just lost in thought.
Then a familiar blue jeep pulled up. And I watched my brothers and my best friend Stiles creep out and he walked around the far side of the house. Away from my view.

"This is going to be epic" I heard him say.

Perks of being a werewolf I had better hearing, sight, smell, strength and speed.
I chuckled and walked down the hall.
I saw my brother down the stairs, so I slide down the banister, landing beside him.
"What's wrong?" I asked him curiously
"I heard something" he whispered back.

The two of us walking out onto the porch.

Then a body fell upside down from the roof.
I screamed and Scott swung his baseball bat.
"Wait it's me!" The person shouted and Scott lowered his bat. I just sighed in relief.
It was their best friend Stiles Stilinski.

I was wondering where he went I thought smiling
"Stiles? What the hell are you doing?" Scott asked the upside down boy
"You two weren't answering your phones. Why do you have a bat?" Stiles asked
"We thought you were a predator" Scott said.
I chimed in
"No I thought Stiles got lost, I saw the jeep." I said pointing to the blue jeep on the kerb side
"A pre-look, I know it's late but you gotta hear this. I saw my dad leave twenty minutes ago, dispatch called they're bringing in every officer from Beacon Hills Department and even state police." Stiles said, his face was starting to go red now.
"For what?" Me and my brother asked simultaneously
"Two joggers found a body in the woods" Stiles told us

Stiles cried as he fell down off the roof landing on the grass.
I just burst out laughing, and he gave me a angry pout
"A dead body?" Scott asked and I chuckled
"No a body of water. Yes a dead body dumb-ass" Stiles slapped him as he climbed the railing
"You mean like a murder?" My brother asked still slow
"Seriously Scott?" I asked him with raised brows.
"They don't know yet. But they know it's a girl, probably in her twenties" Stiles told us
"Hold on if they found the body what are they looking for?" Scott asked