Chapter 5: FIRST DAY pt 1

*Some of the events in the story don't line up with what happens in the anime, if you don't like it.... that's too bad, write your own*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She kinda frowned on that and slumped back in her chair ready for the rejection, but to her surprise confetti shot all over the screen with a " WELCOME TO UA" banner hanging.

She got in!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*3 weeks later*

"SHIT!" Ashley scrambled out of bed as she realized that she had hit her snooze button one too many times and only had 10 minutes to get to the bus stop before it left. She was quite notorious for this back in the training centers, so she was used to getting ready in a hurry. As she ran out the door dressed in her uniform, a black bag on her shoulder, loose red tie in one hand, shoes in the other, and half a pop tart sticking out her mouth she remembered one important step, "MY FREAKING HAIR!" She still had her satin bonnet on with an afro underneath, so basically she had bonnet hair. She stopped for a full minute and contemplated whether it was worth missing the bus to fix her hair. She decided she would go back into the apartment and grab a brush as well and shove it in her bag.

When she arrived at UA she looked like a normal student and not a half-dressed troll that just rolled out of bed. Though she did notice that she had forgotten her handkerchief, but she just made a mental note to grab it next time, and figured that it wasn't that big of a deal. While wandering the halls of UA looking for classroom 1-A she took a mental note of the lack of people out in the halls and wondered where everyone was. When she finally made it to her classroom she found out that she was the first one there so she decided to take a look around.

The classroom wasn't as big compared to the other areas of the school and looked pretty boring and under decorated. She hoped that they weren't going to be spending much time in the dull room. After 5 minutes of looking around someone opened the door to the classroom. "Oh hello I attended Somi Private Academy. My name in Tenyda Lida." He abrubtly said as he raised his hand for her to shake it. "Oh hello I'm Sato Ashley, nice to meet you." Ashley didn't really recognize him, but she noticed that he looked as if he had a pencil up his ass. Everything about him looked by the book. He has short hair, perfectly pressed uniform and tie, rectangle glasses, and what looks like a expensive bookbag without any marks on it. After her introduction he went to go sit in a seat farther away from her. At first she though he was being rude, but then she saw the names on each desk and began to move her things to the correct desk as well. A few moments after Lida came in the other students came trickling in. One by one they each gave a small introduction and went and took a seat at their assigned seat. But then he came in, the familiar face. He stood proud and smug and introduced himself as Katsuki Bakugo."Katsuki Bakugo" all eyes turned to Ashley as she accidentally said her thoughts out loud. In a quick panic she replied " um nice to meet you." Everyone continued to stare at her as she awaited his response to help make the situation less awkward, but he just stared at her and walked to his seat. Eventually everyone went back to they're own things and Ashley tried to recall where she had seen this Katsuki Bakugo. Before she could begin to think she was distracted by another person at the door. As soon as she saw him she recognized him. It was the boy who knocked out that robot. As soon as she made that observation everyone else seemed to realize as well and bombarded him. Over everyone she could hear the name Izuku Midoriya being thrown out. Before she could say anything someone older and more worn out then the rest of them appeared. She figured this couldn't be a student and wondered if he might be the janitor instead. He introduced himself as Shōta Aizawa their home room teacher, then proceeded to give them suits and told them to meet him outside in the yard.

A/N: sorry this is short I've been having a hard time writing lately, so I've been going on slowly and writing. I wanted to put something out though since it been a long time.