Chapter 1

A new friend 

       100 years later (this takes place in late 1800s England)

 "Y/n time for breakfast" the man yelled to his daughter in a deep raspy voice "coming papa" she yelled back at him as she exited her room and ran down the stairs. As the girl ran down the stairs to see familiar faces "hi papa, hi Lj, hi Jill, hi candypop, hi candycane" the girl said to all the people she lives with. "There's someone coming over today y/n please dress nice and make sure you need no repairs" the man said to his daughter she looked over to him with her e/c (eye color). "Understood" the girl said to her dad as she sat down and ate her breakfast. "Doll how'd you sleep last night, any dreams" candycane said to the girl looking at her. "I sleep good the storm helped me fall asleep faster last night, and no dreams." The girl said to her friend as she stood up to leave the table.

Time skip to after you get ready (you POV

   "Y/n come greet the guest" my papa yell to me from downstairs "coming" i yell back I open my door and walk down the hallway I've known my whole life. I pick up my dress and walk down the stairs. I make my way to living room to see my dad and I man with long bright red hair and black makeup. "Hi I'm y/n but you can call me doll that's what everyone calls me" i say to him as I sit down. "Jason the toymaker but can call me Jason" the man with long red hair said to me. I nod my head "please to make your acquaintance" i say to him. He nods "now dollmaker my operator wants you to come live with him" he says to my papa. "Why should I come live with him how do I know it's not a trap for the cops to come get me and my friends and daughter" he says to Jason questioning him. I look over my papa and than Jason "papa you should take him up on that offer I mean you've lived in this house for so many almost 200 year don't you think it's time for a change" i say to my dad. "Your daughter has a point" Jason says agreeing with me. My papa looks at me "fine if this is a trap you wouldn't get any of us alive" my papa says to Jason. I look over at Jason and at my dad "I shall take my leave now I'll see you soon" he says as he gets up from the sofa. My papa gets up and looks at him "please stay for dinner you've came all this way please let use treat you to dinner" my papa says to him. He stops walk to the door and nods and sits dow next to me.

       Jason's  pov

  I stop walking to the door and turn around and nod I go sit next to doll "you know I would have never had the guts to put myself in my fathers conversation" i say to doll she looks at me a bit surprised "oh my dad always lets me help him make decisions" she says to me smiling I look around the place and I notice A little wined up on her back "if you don't mine me asking why do you have a wined up on your back" i say to the h/c girl. She turns her head to look at it "oh my papa killed my real family and made me a doll that's alive the wined up just acts as a lock" she says to me looking back at me. I nodded "interesting I make wined up toys all the time" I take the wined up mice of my shoulder "this black one is named licorice he can spy on anyone" i say showing licorice "wow that must have taken a lot of work what's the other ones name" she says to me. I let out a small laugh "this is red mouse i couldn't come up with a better name for it but he'll explode at the smallest touch." she looks at him "wow your so talented I wish I could make toys like that I only know how to make small wined up animals" she says to me " dinners ready" I hear a female voice yell from the dining room. I get up and than I reach a arm out to y/n to help her up. "Care to lead the way" I say to her as she stands up. She looks up at me "of course" she says to me as she grab and lead me to the table

   No ones pov

   "Doll did your dad finally let you get a boyfriend" candypop says to the girl. The boy with red hair looks over to him "no I'm was just meeting with her dad but she is very nice I'm surprised she not married yet" Jason said to candypop. The girl look over to Jill "you did very good with dinner as always Jill" she says to her friend. Jill looks at her "oh thank you doll" she says back to the girl just before she puts some food In her mouth. "Vine this guy said you had a meeting with him what was it about" jack says to the girls dad. Vine looks over to the man with the cone noses "I've decided where going to move in with his operator it's a safe house for killers like us" he says to the table. Candycane looks at him "vine why I do agree with this decision next time your going to make a decision like this bring it up with us" she says to him. The man nods "i should be on my way back now thank you for the dinner" Jason says as he gets up from his chair. "Here let me walk you out" y/n says to him as she stands up from her seat. He nods and wait for her to catch up to him. "Thank you for dinner again doll" he says to the girl as they walk to the door. "Your welcome please come back soon I have no one to talk to" she says to the man with red hair as her grabs he coat and hat from the coatrack. "I will" he says to her as he puts his hat on "oh and one last thing before I go" he says to her. "What might that be" she says to him looking up at him "here" he gives her a wined up bird "you can talk to me though it when your bored". He says to the girl "well you better be prepared to hear from me all the time" she says to him as he shows her how to work it.

Your POV

I watch him walk out of the door i quickly wined up the bird "I told you, you'd hear from me all the time." I say with a laugh "I just left doll you can't miss me that much already" the bird says with his voice coming out of it.  "Whatever I'm a start packing so I can actually have a friend" i Say to the bird and I walk up stairs to my room to start packing.

word count: 1235

Chapter 1 is out ima try to update once a week